Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is being high inhib a choice?

Absolutely not. My whole life I've wished for my libido to die. I wanted so much to be asexual.

But it's not going away. My physical libido has decreased, being middle-aged and all, but my psychological craving for sex is stronger than it was when I was a youngster. I'd banish away all desire if I could.

Who would choose to be high inhib?? I think its slightly a choice since you can always work on it but more of it is determined by genetics and up bringing than attitude. Sure a high inhib person with enough work and experience can become lower inhib but I wouldn't say its a choice either.

People who doesn't like to step out the comfort zone are high inhib, It's a tool and more of a gained experience than anything.

Absolutely not. My whole life I've wished for my libido to die. I wanted so much to be asexual.

But it's not going away. My physical libido has decreased, being middle-aged and all, but my psychological craving for sex is stronger than it was when I was a youngster. I'd banish away all desire if I could.

There are some anxiety meds that also decrease your libido. I've started an SSNRI recently and my libido pretty much died (although I did still masturbate initially out of habit).

Yes and no.

It's influenced by genetics, mood and physical appearance.

But there are some tricks you can learn that decrease inhibition somewhat. The first trick is to be able to accept failure and rejection, since they are inevitable anyway. Once you no longer worry about rejection, you'll be more calm/chill and ironically people will reject you less.

nothing is a choice. don't let any cunt try to blame you for anything

Just take beta blockers bro

No. If you are high inhib its most likely because people shun you for your looks and thats your defense mechanism

People who doesn't like to step out the comfort zone are high inhib, It's a tool and more of a gained experience than anything.
I agree, you can get out of you shell by getting used to being uncomfortable and eventually acclimate into social situations a lot better. The difficulty depends on your personality

Absolutely not. But you can still lower it with drugs/alcohol if you feel that being too high inhib to approach ia why you're incel.

My sophomore year in high school a girl I liked asked me out in class and I didn't even say a word. My inhib levels are so high I am a KTHHFV truecel/mentalcel. I blush a lot and cringe all the time.
So how are you an incel exactly if you have been asked out?

Pure consequence

NO ITS NOT A FUCKING CHOICE NO THEY WANT TO TORMENT ME LIKE IM IN HELL, AHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, THERE IS NO MORAL GOD, THE DEVIL IS GOD, EVEN IF GOD IS NATURE OR SOMETHING FUCK JESUS FUCK GOD FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK