Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is being non NT the fine line which separates low tier normie from incel?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
For foids being non NT seems to be as bad as being outright ugly

autism can kill a normie tbh
some guys on looksmax are 6ft+ chadlites and khhvs in their 20s

Maybe a normie but I doubt a chadlite. Whats your definition of chadlite? Some people here have very low standards to be calling someone a chadlite. To me a Chadlite is like 7/10.. idk what that is in PSL or wahtever it is

Maybe a normie but I doubt a chadlite. Whats your definition of chadlite? Some people here have very low standards to be calling someone a chadlite. To me a Chadlite is like 7/10.. idk what that is in PSL or wahtever it is
Ted Kaczynski was a chadlite ruined by autism. Women reported him when he tried to approach due to seeing him as clumsy/inadequate.

Ted Kaczynski was a chadlite ruined by autism. Women reported him when he tried to approach due to seeing him as clumsy/inadequate.

He was a high tier normie, not a chadlite. But yes, being non NT is a death sentence even for chadlites, I think sub8 only applies to non NTs, NTs who are 5/10 can for sure get something

It's incredibly difficult to compensate for autism. You have to be tall, lean and handsome to compensate and even then you need to dive deep into the dumpster.

I use this guy as an example of the cutoff line to compensate for autism.

Autism just kills your life. It's a serious death sentence for 90% of autist men. I have read stories of autists getting PhD in maths and physics to land a job in a warehouse. You normally need a functioning body and a high school diploma for those jobs.

It's incredibly difficult to compensate for autism. You have to be tall, lean and handsome to compensate and even then you need to dive deep into the dumpster.

I use this guy as an example of the cutoff line to compensate for autism.

Autism just kills your life. It's a serious death sentence for 90% of autist men. I have read stories of autists getting PhD in maths and physics to land a job in a warehouse. You normally need a functioning body and a high school diploma for those jobs.

my tism just kills my chances with foids. At least I can function ok in a work environment