Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Blasian smv lower than Curry or Rice smv?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Just wondering because I have NEVER seen a blasian female that I would even bother making any effort to try and get her number or have sex with her.

Personally I do not find them attractive at all.

Wondering what it is like for blasian males

Its kinds strange though because here in Europe I have never seen an incel male mulatto even the manlets aor those with negro features

Last edited:
@Intellau_Celistic

mixed race people looks vary a lot

Just wondering because I have seen a blasian female that I would even bother making any effort to try and get her number or have sex with her.

Black Asian is mongrel levels of attractive. White/Asian Hapas have higher SMV.

Just wondering because I have NEVER seen a blasian female that I would even bother making any effort to try and get her number or have sex with her.

Its kinds strange though because here in Europe I have never seen an incel male mulatto even the manlets aor those with negro features
No, copius Maximus

in case of blasian males depend on their height.

Black Asian is mongrel levels of attractive. White/Asian Hapas have higher SMV.
I agree.

I see many white/asian mixed females that I would love to lick he pussy and cum in her with no condom doing all kinds of doggy styles and everything

I agree.

I see many white/asian mixed females that I would love to lick he pussy and cum in her with no condom doing all kinds of doggy styles and everything
Women SMV doesn't matter. It's basically all the same outside niggers and curries. Whites might be seen as a bit more attractive but doesn't really make much of a difference tbh.

Women SMV doesn't matter. It's basically all the same outside niggers and curries. Whites might be seen as a bit more attractive but doesn't really make much of a difference tbh.
Ok just one question: Have you ever honestly seen a blasian chick you would actually make an effort to get with? Of course anybody will have sex if she gives it away free. But i mean like make an effort like pay for dates, pursue her, listen to her bullshit for months on end before she opens her legs,

I mean that kind of effort

Tyson Beckford is a quarter Asian.
81923BC1 C217 44DC AD07 8741FF860683

Parents are selfish

Isn’t pharell williams part asian?

Isn’t pharell williams part asian?
Just looked at his picture.

Dude is a pretty boy.

Seems like blasians can have capucino skinned prettyboy smv if the negro features like lips huge lips and nose are not dominant.

Looks like blasian males have more luck than blasian females which have low smv at least in my opnion, each to their own anyway

East Asians look very similar. They evolved intelligence instead.

There’s no average mixed blasian, because some look more asian, some look more black, some look various kinds of mixtures of those 2. Some mixture types turn out into moggers while other mixture types turn into giga-truecels.

There’s no average mixed blasian, because some look more asian, some look more black, some look various kinds of mixtures of those 2. Some mixture types turn out into moggers while other mixture types turn into giga-truecels.
Yeah I am noticing this the more I look at pictures ov blasians.

Either come out giga-truecel or absolute mogger pretty boys having the best of both worlds like hight T , golden brown skin and a good mix of blasian facial features. The kind of stuff foids love.

The mogger blasians must be slayers amongst black and asian foids

Yeah I am noticing this the more I look at pictures ov blasians.

Either come out giga-truecel or absolute mogger pretty boys having the best of both worlds like hight T , golden brown skin and a good mix of blasian facial features. The kind of stuff foids love.

The mogger blasians must be slayers amongst black and asian foids
In the end, it can all be broken down to luck. Whether you are with certain parents of a certain background or with certain features, or whether the good traits from them pass on or bad traits.

Ok just one question: Have you ever honestly seen a blasian chick you would actually make an effort to get with? Of course anybody will have sex if she gives it away free. But i mean like make an effort like pay for dates, pursue her, listen to her bullshit for months on end before she opens her legs,

I mean that kind of effort
No. Anything that's half monkey is completely unattractive to me.

I don't think I've met a single Blasian person in my entire life.

No. Anything that's half monkey is completely unattractive to me.
lol are you a Southener , Alabama , Mississipi or Georgia

Many people would gladly have sex with a hot mulatto foid.

lol are you a Southener , Alabama , Mississipi or Georgia

Many people would gladly have sex with a hot mulatto foid.
I'm just not into beastiality. Sorry.

I'm just not into beastiality. Sorry.
Well each to their own although I do understand you though. I would turn down a pure blooded negress or a negress blasian but I would sleep with some Amaradian islander mulattos or mainland female mulattos tbh

Well each to their own although I do understand you though. I would turn down a pure blooded negress or a negress blasian but I would sleep with some Amaradian islander mulattos or mainland female mulattos tbh
To each is own. :feelsjuice:

East Asians look very similar. They evolved intelligence instead.
intelligence is ironically stupid as fuck

nobody here would care about intelligence if we had the looks, money, status, and thus be able to get women

Blasian stacies are ultragigamegastacies.
Below that exception, blasians are subhuman monsters genetic errors rated in negative numbers. Any 2/10 of us here would mog.

Said that, i personally still rate em above curry foids. I simply can't like any curry aesthetically in any form, gender, concept.
But this is a personal bias.

Last edited:
Blasians are moggers aleast the zoomer ones

Blasian stacies are ultragigamegastacies.
Below that exception, blasians are subhuman monsters genetic errors rated in negative numbers. Any 2/10 of us here would mog.

Said that, i personally still rate em above curry foids. I simply can't like any curry aesthetically in any form, gender, concept.
But this is a personal bias.
ok post pics of blasian Stacies

ok post pics of blasian Stacies
IF ONLY I COULD POST PICTURES IN THIS FUCKING MONGOLOID SITE :lasereyes:

i tried many times, it gives me an error message.

IF ONLY I COULD POST PICTURES IN THIS FUCKING MONGOLOID SITE :lasereyes:

i tried many times, it gives me an error message.
then post else where and just post the link here