Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is bleach worth watching?

ReasonableResolver

ReasonableResolver

localdoctorcel
-
I watched the first few episodes a few years ago, was wondering if I should start again, I enjoy anime with lots of episodes

dedly srs tbh
giphy.gif

more or less. Just don't watch anything past the anime because it becomes even worse than naruto's Fourth Shinobi World War, like ten times worse really.

No, but it's worth drinking

Yea, it's really good.
Some opening and ending songs are really good too

I watched 190 episodes of it and its not worth it, OP.
It gets boring tbh.

Was really into it when I was a teenager, got to episode 200 I think. It gets boring and repetitive quickly, there's better anime out there tbh.

Acid is better

I liked it. Just be prepared for a shit-ton of filler. I actually liked some of the filler arcs more than the actual show, though. Every single fight in Hueco Mundo is paced like Frieza v Goku.

It’s good but the fillers are terrible. Each arc gets progressively worse. Still worth the watch.

It's decent, it's just after the rescue arc it becomes kind of repetitive. And the ending isn't very satisfying imo. It's still one of the few long running anime with good animation however.

I liked it. Just be prepared for a shit-ton of filler. I actually liked some of the filler arcs more than the actual show, though. Every single fight in Hueco Mundo is paced like Frieza v Goku.

It's OST is cringy as fuck. I shuddered listening to them.

I used to watch it as a kid it was alright up to aizens defeat.

I used to watch it as a kid it was alright up to aizens defeat.

I mean it's been 5 years since I've watched it and I'd like to think my taste has refined, but I think the series ended on a high note with an enemy that wasn't some powerlevel bullshit and actually focused on Ichigo's relationships.

I mean it's been 5 years since I've watched it and I'd like to think my taste has refined, but I think the series ended on a high note with an enemy that wasn't some powerlevel bullshit and actually focused on Ichigo's relationships.

The only good anime is Ergo Proxy

No, bleach isn't the best anime to watch and it has a fuckton of fillers.