Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Is burnout in incels more common than in normies?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
You ever just not want to do anything?

ldar2-png.713355

Then feel bad for not doing anything.

Very likely yeah- we are deprived of many necessary things which humans need to function, which coupled in with depression, trauma, anxiety, etc. probably only makes things worse.

I personally feel I get burned out very easily, even from very simple tasks at work or at college.

i always feel super good after spending all day in bed doing nothing but i feel like shit after spending all day working and doing shit i don't like.

I believe it is. We don't have many of the good parts of life that help keep normies motivated. We also have brain rot.

Burnout is just an excuse for normies to take time off wageing.
What we experience is something totally different... I dont wanna leave my bedroom because there is nothing out there for me but misery.
I wanna vanish from this planet

Sure. If you are already suffering from depression cause blackpill reality, it is of course harder to work for little money than if you are a normie who basically has more things in life that make him happy with which he can emotionally compensate for the overload. We have suicide fuel with a much lower octane rating than Normies. We literally explode under far less pressure in specific situations than normies.

Last edited:
It is mentally exhausting being an ugly man.
Waking up to go anywhere is a chore.
Mentally before going outdoors you have to prepare yourself for the mistreatment from normies for being unattractive.
Its only so long until the exhaustion catches up.
The brain rots from the pains of life. You start to think slower and everything feels harder to understand.
If normies went through 1% of the problems we face daily , they would beg for suicide on their first week.
Would love to see how many normies would drop dead within a week of our experience.
I relate. I need to check in the mirror before I go outside, but fuck I really don't want to. And then actually going outside is like having a sword dangling over your head and god fucking damn if I have to pass young girls who'll laugh after they think im out of ear shot.

Burnout is just an excuse for normies to take time off wageing.
What we experience is something totally different... I dont wanna leave my bedroom because there is nothing out there for me but misery.
I wanna vanish from this planet
I want to vanish from my face. I wish I could leave it at home.

I believe it is. We don't have many of the good parts of life that help keep normies motivated. We also have brain rot.
Normies have brain rot with TikTok and other garbage apps

I never feel like doing anything..

Yes, any motivation has been gone for years now.