Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is getting a car the key to making friends?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31999
  • Start date
Deleted member 31999

Deleted member 31999

Self-banned
-
Almost all my friends have left me for sticking up for and continuing to talk to one of my friends who got "canceled" for making a girl uncomfortable by putting his arm around her and I was wondering if it becomes easier to make friends once you have a car. I cant stand this stupid us or them zoomer white knight feet kissing cancel bullshit that all of my old friends got roped into and want to find new people to hang out with. I plan on getting a car next year so I can drive to work and join clubs to find people with similar interests as me. My town is pretty spaced out so I think this might help me out. Does it get easier frens?

I have a car.

I don't have friends.

I have a decent new car and still no friends or gf :feelsree:

no car for your face

no, i have a nice car and absolutely nowhere to drive it.

No. Doesn’t hurt, probably helps a little but not the key.

Only if you desire friendship with foids.

For the younger generation, a car-owner is like a betabuxer for his „friends“, at least they pretend to like him, so that he can drive them here and there, as long as they don’t have a car themselves.

Almost all my friends have left me for sticking up for and continuing to talk to one of my friends who got "canceled" for making a girl uncomfortable by putting his arm around her and I was wondering if it becomes easier to make friends once you have a car. I cant stand this stupid us or them zoomer white knight feet kissing cancel bullshit that all of my old friends got roped into and want to find new people to hang out with. I plan on getting a car next year so I can drive to work and join clubs to find people with similar interests as me. My town is pretty spaced out so I think this might help me out. Does it get easier frens?
TLDR; No I have a car. (but get your DL anyway just to improve your ability for jobs/be more independant etc).