Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is getting a motorcycle a good cope?

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
I always watch motovlogs on youtube and it seems real fun to have a bike, and people always saying it clears your mind when riding through the roads and how it can help you stay calm, what do you guys think?

NO idea. I always thought MC guys kind of were fags tho

NO idea. I always thought MC guys kind of were fags tho
Depends, if you just get a bike for your own reasons and not for attention I guess that's alright

Only if you're The Fonz.

Probably, thats why a lot of MGTOWs do it

It's an expensive cope and a risky one since any idiot can run into you and kill you

If you to get hit then yes

Depends what kind of motorcycle you're going to get. Are you going to get a crotch rocket like a Kawasaki Ninja or are you going to get something to cruise with like a Harley Davidson? I'd prefer a custom chopper though, just to have an excuse to rev my engine in some middle class, hedonistic, suburban shithole at 6am while blaring "Born To Be Wild" by Steppenwolf on one of those motorcycle antenna radios, and, to top it all off, ultimately triggering every foid around me with the combination of my boomer lifestyle along with my incel looks. Now THAT is a good cope.

Last edited:
Yes bro I have one it's better than car

out in the elements the whole time and have to wear a helmet. fuck that

I consider anyone with a motorcycle an obnoxious retard. Chads also use motorcycles.

You should get a car instead. Having a nice car is greater mogging than having a motorcycle.

It would be a good cope for me for sure since I would be able to travel to places.

Motorcycles me

Those things are little death traps. Accidents that would normally be a little fender bender in a car will really fuck you up.

My aunts husband got into a motorcycle accident and his leg was torn right off after a car ran a red light and plowed into him. He's an amputee now and cant do much of what he could before.

I see fat estrogenic young guys and oldies past their prime on them. Maybe it’s where I live regarding who mostly “rides” but for any “cool” thing, there’s always losers and tryhards who co-opt it.

Depends what kind of motorcycle you're going to get. Are you going to get a crotch rocket like a Kawasaki Ninja or are you going to get something to cruise with like a Harley Davidson? I'd prefer a custom chopper though, just to have an excuse to rev my engine in some middle class, hedonistic, suburban shithole at 6am while blaring "Born To Be Wild" by Steppenwolf on one of those motorcycle antenna radios, and, to top it all off, ultimately triggering every foid around me with the combination of my boomer lifestyle along with my incel looks. Now THAT is a good cope.
I would love to get a ninja, but I've always had my eye on s1000rr
I consider anyone with a motorcycle an obnoxious retard. Chads also use motorcycles.
Reason I want to get it, is because you can easily go past traffic and parking is much easier than a car

@Cuyen has a motorcycle
I would be happy to own one but its not that safe tbh.

Bicycling is a good cope, so I assume motorcycling is a good cope, too. Assuming you take it through the mountains and shit. If you motorcycle past the Walgreens and McDonalds probably less so.