Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is getting an I.N.C.E.L KOMMANDO tatto a good idea?

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Man I feel like since I will never ascend, atleast wear on my skin with pride that I am a based incel kommando and not a cuck who is bluepilled and does from ass to mouth (in video game)

DON´T DO THAT TATTOES ARE HARAM BETTER ASK KINDERFICKER GOTTLOSEN ATHEIST @Dregster TO CREATE INCELS.IS BRAND T SHIRTS (IN VIDEO GAME)
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THAT FAGGOT GOD CALLED ALOHA SNACKBAR DED SRS.
:feelswhat::feelswhat:
(IN VIDEO GAME)

DON´T DO THAT TATTOES ARE HARAM BETTER ASK KINDERFICKER GOTTLOSEN ATHEIST @Dregster TO CREATE INCELS.IS BRAND T SHIRTS (IN VIDEO GAME)
this tattoos Haram and imo not good

Man I feel like since I will never ascend, atleast wear on my skin with pride that I am a based incel kommando and not a cuck who is bluepilled and does from ass to mouth (in video game)
Getting a tattoo isn't a good idea period, it's literally the peak of attention whoring. If you have a belief in something or you hold something "dear to your heart", why do you need to put a symbol on your body for other people to see and know about it?

It's really just attention whores that do this because they want to "seem deep" or get attention from people asking questions like "what does it mean". Your beliefs and the things you value already exist in your mind, there's no need to plaster it across your body for others to see.