[Discussion] Is Greta THunberg sexually active? Estiamte her partner count

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
-
Shes like a 5/10 and he face looks puffy as fuck, now add autism on top of that (which alone by itself can be a death sentence) and if she were male she wouldve been incel, but imo shes getting it on

I just cant stop thinking about all the naughty things she must be doing on that boat, I estimate her count in the 8-9 range, she wouldve made good friends with Epstein too since shes into abuse and all

Olgierd

Olgierd

Heart of Stone
-
Autism is only a death sentence if you're ugly.

S

Skincel

Recruit
-
I'd say boat alone - at least 10, but let's be honest -> her success in getting so many :soy: activists is giving them some rough sex behind the scenes, especially in school tbh (prolly at around 34 partners so far)

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
-
She's probably semi-volcelish.

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Skeleton Volume = Life Quality
-
I thought she was like 12 before I found out she’s 16. She doesn’t look like she’s even hit puberty yet jfl. Looks like a child.

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
-
I thought she was like 12 before I found out she’s 16. She doesn’t look like she’s even hit puberty yet jfl. Looks like a child.
Ye, she looks flat as fuck on that magazine cover too

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
-
@Napoleon de Geso would you court her? :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: (legally)

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Paragon
-
no idea, dont care about that cunt

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Captain
-
Careful now, crossing into foid worship :feelstrash:

0x3nf4rt

0x3nf4rt

Officer
-
She's not 5/10:feelswhat: you're overestimating her
It depends on her handlers if they'd allow their golden goose to whore around

HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Recruit
-
She is still underage so this thread is kinda creepy(Inb4 accusing me of being a soy).
But I don't think she cares about relationships at all. She is mostly likely completely self-absorbed in her moral quest. Over-idealist people are like that.

It'sAConspiracy

It'sAConspiracy

Italiancel
-
She's probably been crampied and ravaged hard in that boat i would say 10 guys ngl.Not really good looking but since i'm incel i would fuck her anyway... She is aryan, so it would even be a good ascension for an ethnicel like me

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail the Bloatlord, human vermin!
-
Probably a few, say 2 or 3.
I would bang her anytime

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
-
She's not 5/10:feelswhat: you're overestimating her
It depends on her handlers if they'd allow their golden goose to whore around
I overrate every woman because to a starving dog even licking salt off rocks is a delicacy

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
She is famous too so obviously she has had at least 50 chad cocks

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
-
She looks like Gothmog's daughter.

Yet since we live in Clown World I'm sure once she becomes ready to be sexually active she'll have cucks and Chads alike vying to get between her legs for a little of that "good good" as youtube prison channel owner "OG Badger" puts it.

The cucks because they've actually convinced themselves that she's attractive (and because they likely agree with her despicable political views).

The Chads because she's famous and they'll view her as a springboard to get themselves some greater level of fame and notoriety than that of the average Chad out there.

Yeah though I don't think she's fucked anyone as of yet as she's got to maintain something of a clean public image despite being a Cultural Marxist lowlife and another Soros toadie.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Overlord
-
Shes like a 5/10 and he face looks puffy as fuck, now add autism on top of that (which alone by itself can be a death sentence) and if she were male she wouldve been incel, but imo shes getting it on

I just cant stop thinking about all the naughty things she must be doing on that boat, I estimate her count in the 8-9 range, she wouldve made good friends with Epstein too since shes into abuse and all
2250.gif

Mainländer

Mainländer

Coping till the end
-
She comes from a very degenerate family so I doubt she's a virgin at 16. Maybe 3, who knows. I'll go with 3.

nazianime

nazianime

Unironically A Virgin
-
It depends on her handlers
Imagine having tard handlers. Honestly something is wrong with her she looks 12 years old but is 16. That vegan diet must be killing her, no lie. She needs some of that hormone filled meat, to fill herself in.:feelsthink:

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

come arrest me fbi
-
5/10 is reach asf

Wizard32

Wizard32

Captain
-
I've been waiting for an excuse to post this here.
Greta stats.jpg

She's probably semi-volcelish.
Why would you think this?

she's definitely gotten dick before.
That seems probable. Even before she started protesting and getting famous.
Even if her parents weren't famous actors (something media usually leaves out)

@Napoleon de Geso would you court her? :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: (legally)
I would if she were just some autist with normal parents and not part of the fucking illuminati where I'd be murdered if I stepped out of line.

Careful now, crossing into foid worship :feelstrash:
Greta photo.jpg
Greta spotlight.png
Greta feet.png

It's only worship if you're not figuring out how to defeat her in a game of Witch Girls Adventures.

theson

theson

Umm no, sweaty.
-

In what universe is she a 5? Her face looks like an alien with down syndrome.

Wizard32

Wizard32

Captain
-
Lmao witch girls adventures, tot u made that up, its a legit board game. U played it before?
It's a dice RPG (no board) like D&D.

I played it once years ago on a play-by-post but I didn't stay active and other players continued for a few months before it petered out.

Would like to play it again, recently snagged all the books off IRC.

Greta's stats actually were written up and posted on Facebook by the author Malcolm Harris, she's officially an honorary Witch Girl now. Just like Maleficent and the entire female cast of Harry Potter.

The "Goody Goody" trait means she is able to wield Excalibur, only people with that trait (like Arthur Pendragon) are able to do so.

0x3nf4rt

0x3nf4rt

Officer
-
Imagine having tard handlers. Honestly something is wrong with her she looks 12 years old but is 16. That vegan diet must be killing her, no lie. She needs some of that hormone filled meat, to fill herself in.:feelsthink:
You can tell by her dark undereyes she's not getting enough iron
2019121.gif

Pinkett Mouse

Pinkett Mouse

Captain
-
I think she would be scared in Front of a penis.

C

crew2

Officer
-
How dare you judge her based on her looks and ruin her dreams of getting with a climate loving Chad. How daaaarrreee yoouuuu!

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
-
Heh, unless she's like Hillary Clinton.

In which case I'm sure we'll soon see a special "gal pal" of her's begin creeping up in the Jew's news cycles ie "so and so foid is travelling with her best "friend" Greta Thunberg again, etc how sweet, the girls both want to change the world", etc, etc.

Bourbon

Bourbon

Hugless, Kissless
-
How dare you judge her based on her looks and ruin her dreams of getting with a climate loving Chad. How daaaarrreee yoouuuu!
HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY CHILDHOOD I CAN ONLY AFFORD A 5k CHAIR INSTEAD OF A 55k ONE

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
She's not 5, she's 3 max.

C

crew2

Officer
-
HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY CHILDHOOD I CAN ONLY AFFORD A 5k CHAIR INSTEAD OF A 55k ONE
How dare these foids ruin my childhood dreams and illusions of being a chad like my parents told me I was with all their left swipes.

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Veteran
-
This post lowkey pedophillia. 16 is too young and she has a lot more facial changes to undergo.

She will be better looking in the future definitely. She will slurp Chad cum for sure.
But in this backwards world, who knows? She may fuck a baby polar bear and claim it's to help a dying breed discover sexual organs and breed.

Unhappy-Man

Unhappy-Man

Enemy of the State
-
This post lowkey pedophillia. 16 is too young and she has a lot more facial changes to undergo.

She will be better looking in the future definitely. She will slurp Chad cum for sure.
But in this backwards world, who knows? She may fuck a baby polar bear and claim it's to help a dying breed discover sexual organs and breed.
16 - Pedophillia :feelsseriously:

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
-
How dare youuuu

Bitch looks negative 1

I reckon she's taken 8 dicks.

KingChemist

KingChemist

Colossal failure with women
-
She does have aspergers important to note. Nonetheless I still do think there's more than enough thirsty dudes in her DMs. Once again the game is at her fingertips.

Wizard32

Wizard32

Captain
-
I think she would be scared in Front of a penis.
With a Magic Type Rank of 3, she can just cast the Shrink spell on it.

This post lowkey pedophillia.
16 is too young
16 - Pedophillia :feelsseriously:
I thought she was 14.
You wrote 16 immediately after calling it pedophilia, I don't buy that.

14 is also not pedophilia.

Puberty begins ~10-11 years old for girls, so it's only pedophilia if you prefer girls 9 or younger.

Not sure if that would apply to Muhammad. Even though he had a prepubescent wife, he didn't fuck her until puberty began and all his other wives were post-pubescent.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
-
lol, she's famous now, her chances of getting a good looking guy have only gone up

my guess is she will date an angry muscle soy, guy who looks good and stays in shape but screams about women's rights all the time for some reason

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
-
I admire her for coming up with a way to capitalize on avoiding school while triggering every right wing retard on the planet.

And she's taking it in all holes for sure, what with being 16 and female.

ironmanlet321

ironmanlet321

Captain
-
Teenagers are smarter than some people give them credit for but why is she considered some kind of environmental expert?

C

crew2

Officer
-
I admire her for coming up with a way to capitalize on avoiding school
And this is what it all comes down to at the end of the day. Women will do all this SJW and political shit as a way to avoid a fucking job or something that requires man-level effort.

If someone wants to tell me about climate change, that's great but tell me about it at the end of your 9-5 shift please, or better yet use your 15 minute break in work to tell me about it in a video that doesn't ask for subscriptions, likes or donations and I'll take notice.

ASS_F

ASS_F

I’m Not Okay (I Promise)
-
This might be cope but I wouldn’t be shocked if she was one of those really weird people who doesn’t give any sort of shit about sex or whatever

Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, NEETcel, pingascel
-
Jfl ( just fucking lol ( laughing out loud )) at calling her a 5/10 this bitch is far below average in terms of looks.

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
-
She must have been taught to do what she does, while if she was taught to be feminine and subservient she would be a suitable lay for someone who is into females with her genetic errors. I suspect she is a volcel, atleast out of lack of great options. Her mother who is an opera singer and close to the Swedish medial and political elite must have kept check on her as to preserve the familys reputation unless she lent her out to some secret man of power.

ASS_F

ASS_F

I’m Not Okay (I Promise)
-
Nah but forreal she strikes me as the kind of autist who has zero interest in sex. She seems very robotic

Emba

Emba

disallowed word
-
GRETARD!

Would bang with a scud. In mimecraft!