Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is having long hair without a beard gay??

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
is long hair gay?

Real men should be bald, I'm tired of all these lucky fucks with thin hair that makes it easier to shave who get upset at "muh balding". Fucking asshole. I have thick hair that takes 25 minutes to shave off with a Pitbull Shaver..... Its brutal and hurts my head. Thin haircels and baldingcels could do what I do in less than 10 and are living MY FUCKING DREAM!

So yes, men having long hair is gay

Beards are awesome though, I have a 6inch goatee, and I love it.... Been debating if I should bleach it or dye it.

what a retarded question

depends how you look

Long-hair-can-give-you-a-more-relaxed-look-900x600.webp

Long-hair-care-tips-for-men-resized-shutterstock-377x566.jpg
a joke

Last edited:
violet evergarden from
I dont understand why I feel empathy and support for anime foids but that same story IRL would make me disgusted....

Check out Gosick if you haven't seen it btw. Its a bit older and thus troped up, but I think you'll like it.

It’s only gay if you are fucking dudes or getting fucked

Real men should be bald, I'm tired of all these lucky fucks with thin hair that makes it easier to shave who get upset at "muh balding". Fucking asshole. I have thick hair that takes 25 minutes to shave off with a Pitbull Shaver..... Its brutal and hurts my head. Thin haircels and baldingcels could do what I do in less than 10 and are living MY FUCKING DREAM!

So yes, men having long hair is gay

Beards are awesome though, I have a 6inch goatee, and I love it.... Been debating if I should bleach it or dye it.
Lol Retsrdston

Are you an Indian?

most guys with long straight hair look androgynous