Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is high confidence a fakecel trait?

Is high confidence a fakecel trait?

• Mhm.

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Nope.

Votes: 23 65.7%

• Total voters
Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★
Is it? I feel like too much of a loser to be confident.

Lots of people live in a state of delusion. I've heard and seen countless women complain about how many ugly or short men supposedly having no place or business being as confident as they are. Some people have different reasons to be confident, or may be predisposed towards it. Others may be confident about some things and not others. General confidence though, if it's over for you, can still be possible. But it's more steeped in delusion.

I was confident about everything for most of my life. I would retardedly not notice the pattern of failure, rejection and hostility and put it down to those people being individuals who themselves just had an unresolved personal issue and were being assholes for whatever reason. I was deluded as shit.

High confidence shows that you are somewhat satisfied with your current situation, so yes..Fakecel trait.
Most incels are lost, and not happy at all with their physique, height, face and other area´s of their life. If you´ve had a rough life, i´d say confidence within yourself is gone.

Most normies think they're 7's.

My confidence is shot to bits

nope its just a sign ur either nt or u have a trait thats close to or above 2 standard deviations above the mean

I would say so, or maybe the person is deluded. There are also different types of confidence, though. For example, you can be confident in some area in which you are good, like in a specific game or in your job or area of expertise. The fakecel trait comes into play if you are confident in general, i.e., during basic day-to-day tasks or speaking to people, especially foids. Incels are mostly socially retarded due to the effects inceldom had on their lives. It is a natural for incels to lose their self esteem, because at some point in their lives, they notice that their position in the social hierarchy is at the absolute bottom.

It is progressive; you start to lose this confidence in yourself when you are left behind by your peers and cannot complete the milestones you were supposed to at a certain age. The more you fall behind, the less confident you become in your general life.

if your confident as an incel it means your extremely delusional
or a fakecel

Yes it's a fakecel trait.

I aspire to be high confidence. If you are high confidence incel you are High T and inspirational.

I think its probably incorrect to vote no.

Confidence comes from results in life and success, like a confident chad.

It's not some hard and fast rule to point at someone who has confidence and definitively say they cannot be an incel, but its certainly a fakecel trait. I am always faking confidence IRL.

only if it’s fake and you can’t back it up with genetic quality

There are hyper nt ugly people but many ugly nts are broken down and become more non nt if they cant deal with it. Isolation destroys people

I think its probably incorrect to vote no.

Confidence comes from results in life and success, like a confident chad.

It's not some hard and fast rule to point at someone who has confidence and definitively say they cannot be an incel, but its certainly a fakecel trait. I am always faking confidence IRL.
T levels = inhibition, thats why ugly niggers are so confident

That's because you're not good at anything. You can ironically be an ugly "winner"

It might be either being a fakecel or going crazy from being extremely incel (like ER)

All you need to be confident is to be delusional. Lots of incels fit that characteristic.

Lots of people live in a state of delusion.
:blackpill: :bigbrain:

I've been trying to find this video I remember seeing of this really ugly, cross-eyed dude with glasses, wearing a dressed shirt with a popped collar. Absolute truecel tier in looks. He approached like 100 women and got rejected by every single one. None of them even talked to him for 30 seconds. They all just immediately said no and kept walking. Poor dude was saying he just needs to improve his game and that his motivation is still there.

Completely fucking delusional.

If you have no reason to have high confidence, but still have it, it's a psychopathic trait.

Last edited:
:blackpill: :bigbrain:

I've been trying to find this video I remember seeing of this really ugly, cross-eyed dude with glasses, wearing a dressed shirt with a popped collar. Absolute truecel tier in looks. He approached like 100 women and got rejected by every single one. None of them even talked to him for 30 seconds. They all just immediately said no and kept walking. Poor dude was saying he just needs to improve his game and that his motivation is still there.

Completely fucking delusional.
I've seen a few channels in the past but they either deleted their accounts or got banned. The brutalist days were when I was in FACE's server, and we would just watch new streams or videos of PUA guys. Because even they knew that the ugly guy, no matter how much they emulated the "game" of the hot guy. They were going to get fucked, and not in the good way... And they always did. Every time. The ugly guys never got shit.

I recall one redpill guy on a stream with face years ago saying that you should expect to approach 100,000 women before you expect a success... And he said verbatim "one hundred thousand women".... You know thats a scam when most people only meet 10k-80k people in an entire lifetime....

I recall one redpill guy on a stream with face years ago saying that you should expect to approach 100,000 women before you expect a success... And he said verbatim "one hundred thousand women".... You know thats a scam when most people only meet 10k-80k people in an entire lifetime....
Just this sentence alone, in addition to being pure KEK fuel, is enough evidence that red pill is bullshit for anyone who doesn't meet the attractiveness threshold of a woman and that these PUAs are all con artists.

Confidence without backbone is delusion, so yes, real confidence is generally not associate with those on the inceldom spectrum. But your question is worded weirdly and I prefer to call fakecels failed normies, except when they are infiltrators.

You can be a confident incel though if you're very low IQ and posses no capability of introspection. Life will wreck you beyond belief because that's the mindset of an animal picking fights with a much larger and capable one.

Last edited:
Confidence is not a fakecel trait, its just knowing you can do something.

If I know I can make money selling certain things because people WILL buy it then I am confident at least in terms of that one thing. If my 5'9" self sees a 5'6" manlet then I am confident I can beat his ass down

Just this sentence alone, in addition to being pure KEK fuel, is enough evidence that red pill is bullshit for anyone who doesn't meet the attractiveness threshold of a woman and that these PUAs are all con artists.
All literal bullshit designed to milk people for cash