Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is High IQ correlated with higher morals?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
People with High IQ look more good for me

Or is this halo effect?

Wdym by good morals? You mean commiting less crimes? If so, then yes, they do

lower iq lower conscientiousness lower inhibition come in a package

Honestly, I think there's a correlation. But being smart doesn't mean you're automatically a good person. People are different.

Honestly, I think there's a correlation. But being smart doesn't mean you're automatically a good person. People are different.
higher iq usually means a person is more likely to play it smart when doing something devious

No. Smart people use stupid people to get what they want

In my experience as a 145 IQ dude, every guy around this range or above see average people as animals to take advantage for:

All things considered, the psychologist who has observed the development of gifted children over a long period of time from early childhood to maturity, evolves the idea that there is a certain restricted portion of the total range of intelligence which is most favorable to the development of successful and well-rounded personality in the world as it now exists. This limited range appears to be somewhere between 125 and 155 IQ. Children and adolescents in this area are enough more intelligent than the average to win the confidence of large numbers of their fellows, which brings about leadership, and to manage their own lives with superior efficiency. Moreover, there are enough of them to afford mutual esteem and understanding. But those of 170 IQ and beyond are too intelligent to be understood by the general run of persons with whom they make contact. They are too infrequent to find congenial companions. They have to contend with loneliness and personal isolation from their contemporaries throughout the period of their immaturity. To what extent these patterns become fixed, we cannot yet tell [3, p. 264].

Hollingworth’s second seminal idea is that of a “communication range.” She does not state this explicitly, but it can be inferred from some of her comments on leadership.

Observation shows that there is a direct ratio between the intelligence of the leader and that of the led. To be a leader of his contemporaries a child must be more intelligent but not too much more intelligent than those to be led… But generally speaking, a leadership pattern will not form–or it will break up–when a discrepancy of more than about 30 points of IQ comes to exist between leader and led [3, p. 287].

The implication is that there is a limit beyond which genuine communication between different levels of intelligence becomes impossible. To say that a child or an adult is intellectually isolated from his contemporaries is to say that everyone in his environment has an IQ at least 30 points different from his own. Knowing only a person’s IQ, then, is not enough to tell how well he’s likely to cope with his environment. Some knowledge of the intellectual level of his environment is also necessary.

Correcting: Maybe the word "virtuous" is better in that case.

Trumpster red hats claim higher morals, but you can’t find a scientist amongst them. A QAnon NASCAR redneck who drives big truck, loves israel - god and guns isnt exactly intelligent, more like crackpot cuckservative.

Last edited:
Everyone on the internet has an IQ of 270. It's pointless to talk about this on here because every brainlet who wasn't competent enough to graduate from high school will claim he truly, truly has a high IQ but people just don't see it.

In direct response to your main question, high IQ people are decent citizens technically, as in they don't commit many crimes and abide by society's rules, but not necessarily morally. Why? Because as a previous poster has mentioned, they are very good at hiding their immorality so it's hard to say what they exactly believe and how they behave.

If it is the case that higher IQ people actually do behave more morally, and not just obscure their immorality, that could be because higher IQ lends itself to easily fulfilling one’s biological imperatives and terminal values, living a kind of “fair weather” life, and so one can afford to handicap oneself by behaving morally. If everything is peaches, you don’t stand to gain much from underhanded tactics, or violence, or whatever. Atleast not anything that makes the consequences worth it..

Your IQ is irrelevant if you are starving and must rob or kill to acquire food. The consequences are also irrelevant

behaving morally is still done in self interest, when the consequences of moral behavior are greater than the detriments cause by the handicap.

It’s kind of performative in nature IMO. Why behave morally if nobody will find out and reward you for it? Idk. Seems like it makes your life needlessly more difficult.

ultimately everyone is motivated by self interest. All other values derive from and exist to be fulfilled in service of the self. Deviation from this is irrational, probably even impossible. Ultimately everything is about your own self interest.

one more thing. Most actions that one would describe as moral could be equally described as immoral and vice versa. Tons of people are oversocialized these days. Everyone thinks they are a beacon of morality. And I’m sure both sides of every war in history thought that they were acting perfectly morally, in defense, etc. anyone can justify any action as moral with enough mental gymnastics. So, whatever, food for thought. Morals are fake and gay. Only thing that matters is self interest. And logical/ideological consistency is frequently sacrificed in service of that. It’s just whatever it takes to get what you want and feel good feelings.

and another thing. I doubt people act morally voluntarily. Usually it just happens to be the best option given a set of options. Take any Christian beacon of morality. One who would sooner die than kill someone else. Buuuuut he is under the threat of extreme eternal violence, and believes death isn’t real cause Muh afterlife. So ofcourse he would rather die and go to heaven than kill, live a few more years on earth, then suffer forever... I’ve never robbed a bank, but it’s not because I’m so good and moral. If I had a way to rob a bank and not get caught (read: not suffer the consequences of state violence), I would totally do it without a second thought. I wouldn’t rob some sad looking old lady. Idk how to like mathematically explain why. Some weird metaphysical consequence that I don’t want to deal with. But if I were starving I would.

There is always some value for which any moral principle will be sacrificed in service of. IMO morality for the most part is slave morality.

Last edited:
high iq people should be forced to pay taxes to low-average IQ NEETs, especially those who survive neonatal meningitis and are forced to live in NEETdom whilst being fuck ugly.

high iq people should be forced to pay taxes to low-average IQ NEETs, especially those who survive neonatal meningitis and are forced to live in NEETdom whilst being fuck ugly.
Based.

Wdym by good morals? You mean commiting less crimes? If so, then yes, they do
They're smart enough to get away with their crimes. Bill gates is trying to kill everyone and is doing it legally, but he is still immoral.

I also have the impression that dumb people look uglier but it's not something that increases lvls much

They're smart enough to get away with their crimes. Bill gates is trying to kill everyone and is doing it legally, but he is still immoral.
I don't think so, since low IQ people are more likely to be poor, therefore resorting to criminality way more.

Bill gates doesn't represent how most people with high (115+) IQ behave, since most high IQ people aren't rich or powerful, though the other way around is true

Last edited:
I don't think so, since low IQ people are more likely to be poor, therefore resorting to criminality way more.

Bill gates doesn't represent how most people with high (115+) IQ behave, since most high IQ people aren't rich or powerful, though the other way around is true
That's true, but now I think most low iq people are less moral. Most low iq people can't decide what's moral on their own so they are usually blind order followers. Them being sheeple isn't moral, but the smart people who take advantage of them aren't moral either.

Based but only to ugly NEET. I don't want pay taxes to normie and good looking NEETs