Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it a good thing to leave a suicide note?

leave a note?

• Total voters
copefrancis

copefrancis

Officer
If you are going to rope and you have anyone who cares about you, is it best for them to leave them a note or to leave them nothing?

I kinda think leaving one might make things worse for the ones you leave behind but I'm not sure.

If you are going to rope and you have anyone who cares about you, is it best for them to leave them a note or to leave them nothing?

I kinda think leaving one might make things worse for the ones you leave behind but I'm not sure.
Dont sui, But id leave a note saying what i dislike and how things would be different if theyd listen when i was alive.

dont sui, you can still cope. that said, nobody fucking cares if you suicide, theyll just forget it after few months.

Dont sui, But id leave a note saying what i dislike and how things would be different if theyd listen when i was alive.
I don't want to put any blame on them. They've been good to me.
dont sui, you can still cope. that said, nobody fucking cares if you suicide, theyll just forget it after few months.
I wish that were true but I've seen parents who lost their son to suicide and they never really move on.

I don't want to put any blame on them. They've been good to me.

I wish that were true but I've seen parents who lost their son to suicide and they never really move on.
Whos been good to you?

I don’t think sui is a good idea. I’m completely against it but if someone would do it i rather know why

Stop promoting suicide on incel sites FAGGOT !!!!!!!!

No, the mystery of it makes it more fun ;)

Yes, it's not good to leave others in the dark as to what caused you to commit suicide.

I think it can go either way,

No note = torture over why you did it
Note = you can gaslight people

If you are going to rope and you have anyone who cares about you
People shouldn't rope if they have people that care about them or if they have children that they need to provide for.

People shouldn't rope if they have people that care about them or if they have children that they need to provide for.
This, can't rope due to family so I'll just rot.

But how are we meant to cope? Expecting someone in pain to just deal with it is cruel as well.