Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Is it bad that I'd almost prefer a social credit system like in this video from China?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuSpUi_r2vA

Not that I'd actually like it. But at least it's honest! Here in the UK they're still tyrannical but they do it by stealth.

At least in China they're honest and upfront about it! I have more respect for that, lol

most foids would have a score of negative 1 billion

Well unless you want to government to have complete control over how you should behave and all the actions you should take then yes. you might like the policy that they have in the train bc it will keep things civilized but what if the government has a policy that you disagree with you would be forced to oblige otherwise your credit would instantly be ruined by the government and your life would be actually over. So it depends on how much you value freedom I guess. also the UK and western society certainly has tyrannical elements but it is undeniably the least tyrannical society ever produced, certainly less tyrannical then china which is starting to look more and more like 1984 every single day.

Well unless you want to government to have complete control over how you should behave and all the actions you should take then yes. you might like the policy that they have in the train bc it will keep things civilized but what if the government has a policy that you disagree with you would be forced to oblige otherwise your credit would instantly be ruined by the government and your life would be actually over. So it depends on how much you value freedom I guess. also the UK and western society certainly has tyrannical elements but it is undeniably the least tyrannical society ever produced, certainly less tyrannical then china which is starting to look more and more like 1984 every single day.

I guess all I'm saying is that I respect the honesty of it.

If I'm going to live under a tyrannical system then I at least want one that openly admits it!

we basically do have this in the west tho - how many likes / followers etc you get on social media, your actual credit score, etc