Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is it bad to be poor?

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
everyone is always striving for lots of money etc. But you can actually lead an extremely happy life with little money (regardless of women and the incel issue).
What do you think?

Last edited:
everyone is always striving for lots of money etc. But you can actually lead an extremely happy life with little money (regardless of women and the island issue).
What do you think?
it sucks to be poor but a lot of rich people are depressed cause they have NPD. no ones really happy.

My family would have been financially secure but my POS dad was a gambler

,,It's hard to be rich and bad to be poor"

Good and bad are subjective.

Money opens up opportunities, allows you to do what you want when you want and eliminates most stress. I don't need much at all to get by but I definitely would like to have the options money provides.

We need money as incels. Our lives are miserable as it is already.

Happiness and wealth tapers off very quickly. Past a certain wealth threshold more money will not proportionally increase happiness, and going further looks like it would have no effect. The graph would look logarithmic.

Rich people are unhappy because they realize they won't take their money, cars and mansions with them into the coffin.

That is bullshit I have a lot of money and I'm still lonely. Look at ER, he had expensive car and clothes but he was still a lonely, miserable person.

That is bullshit I have a lot of money and I'm still lonely. Look at ER, he had expensive car and clothes but he was still a lonely, miserable person.
what do you do for living?

I piss on money

Lol cope money matters

Is this even a question? Being poor is hell, worse than inceldom or anything for that matter. Only worse thing is being tortured or abused or terminally ill.

I piss on money
27485.jpg