Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it better being an incel in an ethnostate than a multicultural society

Is living in an ethnostate better for an incel

• Yes it's more brutal as you would have foreign men cucking you

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • I don't care it wouldnt effect me in any way

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters
58isbad

58isbad

Banned
-
Does living in a multicultural society make inceldom worse or nah?

Correction to the first option on the poll
  • Yes it's less brutal as you wont have foreign men cucking you

Last edited:
Don’t care, you’re GrAY

Not too many of those enthnostates around, unless you count backwater shitholes like somalia and Togo. I guess there would be less racial tension in such a place, which is good, but i dont think it makes a difference in the context of being incel

Depends on your race.

Not too many of those enthnostates around, unless you count backwater shitholes like somalia and Togo. I guess there would be less racial tension in such a place, which is good, but i dont think it makes a difference in the context of being incel
You saying places like Somalia and Togo are the only ethnostates around
Isn't most of africa and Asia also majority one race or ethnicity

Isn't the rest of africa and Asia also majority one race or ethnicity
Yeah. Theres just not a lot of desirable places to live that are mono ethnic. I guess japan counts. Its nice

Race is a huge cope and hardly affects your smv.

it doesn't make a fucking difference. In a way, blaming other races for your personal failures is a pretty consuming cope. I really get stormfrontcels

yes obviously just based on the fact alone that most immigrants are male

It might not help my inceldom directly too much beyond
most immigrants are male
but having less racial tension and less strain on the economy because the massive influx of workers driving down wages would be a boon to my normal life.

Was thinking about it for a bit and how it wouldn't affect you initially, but certain races have certain dominant features that are considered attractive. I would hate to be a foreign incel from like Pakistan or some shit, and all of a sudden a bunch of white guys flood over, and then I'm reminded even more of my inferiorities.

Atleast you wouldn’t have to worry about blacks and feminism

Isn't most of africa and Asia also majority one race or ethnicity
no, only europe got broken into different ethnicities.
Other places are shit holes and the strongest ethnicity just kept who they ruled over.
Ethnic minorities outside of europe are pretty much fucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back