Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it better to be NEET or wagecuck?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
NEETing makes you feel worthless and can be boring, there's only so many vidya you can play, anime you can watch, etc. Free time isn't that great when it's all you have, and you may or may not get welfare.

But wagecucking is terribly boring, too. You have money but you also have to pay taxes that will be used on really stupid things these days. It can sort of give you some purpose in life but incels can only get really tedious low paying jobs so... meh. And it can be rough to go through the daily grind knowing you won't have a bitch to fuck at the end of the day.

Thoughts?

wagecucking 100%

Probably not sitting on ass

Waging but it has to be the right job that works for you, otherwise it’s as depressing as neeting

assuming same pay neeting easily

Depends on the job and how fulfilling it is. NEET is the way to go for me because I can only do minimum wage factory work which is no better for my mental health than NEETing.

Neeting with autismbux and exercise to prevent body rot.

Depends on the job

Well that’s obvious

Why would anyone work for X amount of money when they can get same amount (X) without working at all?

Doesn’t take a genius to figure that out

Maybe it’s bettER to analyse the specific hourly wage (for specific jobs) which would make waging an ovERall logically bettER altERnative to NEETing (with and without NEETbux).

As long as I had enough to cover basic expenses I would take NEET over wage cycling any day of the week, I miss being a NEET. I got to be a NEET for 6 months last year and I had no stress, anxiety or worries.

If possible I think it's best to be a neet for a time and then be a wagecuck for a time

Both lifestyle have their cons and pros.

If your a NEET on autismbuxx you're not really allowed to save or invest any money. You can't really afford healthy food. The only good thing is that you are pretty much free to do whatever you want as long as it's free. You can also sleep alot more and you have no responsibilities which means ZERO stress.

If you're a wagecuck you have more stress and less free time which results in anxiety and stress. You can afford alot more stuff as long as you don't have a minimum wage job. You can also save/invest money.

Ultimately the best lifestyle is being a part time wage cuck but still earning enough to survive. Maybe working 3 days a week or so and getting a passive income as an investor or gambler or whatever.

Well that’s obvious

Why would anyone work for X amount of money when they can get same amount (X) without working at all?

Doesn’t take a genius to figure that out
Yeah ok, just call the German state a bunch of idiots, not like those politicans have any feelings, am I right?

Wagecucking, Being a NEET get's miserable after a while.

Man there's a lot of variables that honestly factor into it. Depends what the welfare system in your country is like. Depends how financially supportive your parents are. Depends if you are truly committed to killing yourself at 30/35/40+

If I could NEET indefinitely I would, but I live in America shithole land of freedom, so I have to worry about healthcare costs, especially with my chronic illness and specialty medications. Like if I NEET and don't kill myself I would be dooming my future self to poverty basically. I guess I could try and bet that UBI or better welfare will be a thing by then but idk I am just too afraid of being homeless.

Once my parents die I could probably NEET, as we are decent middle class and they have lifetime insurance and retirement pay thanks to my dad being a pawn of the military industrial complex. I would likely inherit a good deal.

Wagecucking at home

being a wagecuck that can NEET it out at a moment's notice. best of both worlds

I’m NEET because I refuse to participate. I also refuse to provide an explanation

Well, I think this depends a lot on the specific situation of the individual. Neeting is based for incels because the less you contribute to the society that hates you, the better. On the other hand, not everybody can NEET, and the amount of money you get varies a lot from country to country. I would say that if you do not work but get enough to survive comfortably, then you should definitely neet.

The advantages you get from working are pitiful and will not change your life for the better. On the other hand, if neeting would not cover your basic necessities or you would not get enough to survive comfortably, then of course you need to wageslave. Wageslaving gives you the opportunity to get better copes but brings a plethora of problems and miserable experiences that are not worth it in my opinion, except if you have a job where you mostly work alone.

NEET 100% if the money is enough to live on

I'm a NEET and if I was forced to work right now I'd go homeless or rope

NEETing makes you feel worthless and can be boring, there's only so many vidya you can play, anime you can watch, etc. Free time isn't that great when it's all you have, and you may or may not get welfare.

But wagecucking is terribly boring, too. You have money but you also have to pay taxes that will be used on really stupid things these days. It can sort of give you some purpose in life but incels can only get really tedious low paying jobs so... meh. And it can be rough to go through the daily grind knowing you won't have a bitch to fuck at the end of the day.

Thoughts?
NEETing is definitely better, why would you want to work if you don't have to?
I would 100% become a NEET if I could but since I live in Cuckmerica I cannot due to there being next to zero good welfare system. You cannot even survive at the bare minimum or pay rent if you are on welfare in the USA and even if you get welfare it is unlikely that they have enough housing for you because the subsidized housing waitlists are years long. Even trying to be eligible for becoming a NEET is difficult in the USA. It's very unfair.

I guess I’m a different breed because I fucking love being a NEET :feelscomfy:

NEETing is definitely better, why would you want to work if you don't have to?
I would 100% become a NEET if I could but since I live in Cuckmerica I cannot due to there being next to zero good welfare system. You cannot even survive at the bare minimum or pay rent if you are on welfare in the USA and even if you get welfare it is unlikely that they have enough housing for you because the subsidized housing waitlists are years long. Even trying to be eligible for becoming a NEET is difficult in the USA. It's very unfair.
Can you get NEETbux in Canada?

NEET all the way broskis!!!

Imma neet doing sum doom spending.

Smokin Afghani Landrace, Thai Landrace and Mexican Landrace cannabis I bought earlier today at the drive-thru. If I worked I’d take tomorrow off.
Wagecucking suks, for me it eventually leads to burnout .

View: https://youtu.be/TaHup9LEBIk?si=YzCTrZphPM3eAdD4

Thoughts?
I don't believe in the conservative value system of hard work will pay off maybe in a perfect world it does but honestly I've been taken advantage of throughout my adult life when it comes to working I wish I could just sit around and collect welfare and try to carry on with my copes until the day I die honestly I am thinking about voluntarily going homeless and buying a vehicle or a cabin in the woods and just crashing there while getting high and drunk and living off of the welfare system the only hobby I really have that keeps me from doing this is the fact that I'm addicted to both my phone and computer and life would be pretty boring without constant internet entertainment and education even in that scenario I could Wonder around a public library every few days a week and still get a phone anyway it's not like things would change I just wouldn't have a building to live in which means I could save money if I were to work at the same time even part-time but honestly working my ass off and wasting my time just so I can have a place to live is pretty weird and depressing to me

Thoughts?
It's best to be a Marxist-Rodgerist revolutionary and seize the means of reproduction.

Each inkwell has his talents.

Some are in the military, others in politics, others are intellectuals in academia, religion, or media, some wageslave others own businesses, others NEET.

In the end of the day we all work together to SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION and build a foidless society.

if I could get SSI benefits i’d NEET 100%, currently stuck rotting as an HVAC tech however

depends if u make good money and are not overworked

It depends on how much you make and how hard you work. For incels, NEETing is almost always better. NEETbux is enough if you live alone and don't spend much.

Thoughts?
Neet if you are rich parents + first world

Wageslave if anything else

I guess I’m a different breed because I fucking love being a NEET :feelscomfy:
Depends, neetbux is different around the world. How much neetbux do you get?

Ive been a neet/hiki on and off for 6 years. I also had some part time jobs in between. It was always depressing to work any job. I enjoy NEETmaxxing much more

Surprised by how many incels here prefer wagecucking. Being NEET is far superior.
Unless you can get a job you can be passionate about. But these jobs are rare and as an inkwell you are unlikely to get hired over other candidates.

Neeting is based for incels because the less you contribute to the society that hates you, the better.
Exactly

The advantages you get from working are pitiful and will not change your life for the better.
Pretty much

NEETing is vastly superior. Working would be tolerable if you have a loyal GF to come home to each day. As for people like us, we have no reason to contribute to society. Society rejected us.