Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment is it cucked to be a feminist incel?

cucked or based

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
is it cucked to participate in your own oppression?

Mega ultra giga cucked mang

is it cucked to participate in your own oppression?
No, not at all. Only a true man with self respect and dignity supports an ideology that sees him as the ultimate enemy

Yes.

Re: I am a masculinimist
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200250372Monday, October 17, 2016 6:42 PM CDT
Female supremacy and misandry is abundant in America. As oppression becomes more explicit, Libby males simply become more submissive to the vulevae cretin.
Re: replaced go back to ot
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184096500Sunday, February 21, 2016 2:45 PM CST
"agh its a girl what do i do i cant talk to it" Surely you are not implying that repulsion of female individuals(AKA misogyny) is equivalent to being unable to speak to them? Also, misogyny is entirely necessary. Female individuals suppress the intellectual capabilities of male individuals.

Re: Radical feminism is based on second wave feminism
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184759403Friday, March 04, 2016 6:37 PM CST
"Feminism" in general has always been based solely on misandry and female "superiority." Radical feminism is not based on gender equality. It is based on utilizing leftist propaganda to manipulate societal structure.

Yes.

Subjective_Anon
Png

Female supremacy and misandry is abundant in America. As oppression becomes more explicit, Libby males simply become more submissive to the vulevae cretin.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

"agh its a girl what do i do i cant talk to it" Surely you are not implying that repulsion of female individuals(AKA misogyny) is equivalent to being unable to speak to them? Also, misogyny is entirely necessary. Female individuals suppress the intellectual capabilities of male individuals.

UnsourcedAnon
Png

"Feminism" in general has always been based solely on misandry and female "superiority." Radical feminism is not based on gender equality. It is based on utilizing leftist propaganda to manipulate societal structure.
:)

Average Reclusemaxxer thread

It’s based because if you are a feminist you want to close the gender sex gap, foids are having more sex than men so that needs to be rectified. :feelsaww:

Depends what you mean by that. Feminism means fuck all now days that word was corrupted by modern social movements.

Feminism at its core is a flawed ideology. Because it equates males and females to the same leveling field while both of the genders have their own unique circumstances that can never be connected into a singular theme.

At least in the past, the word Feminism was confined to state matters, ethics and law. Now days, Feminism is just a social movements just another aspect of modern Jewish social engineering.

If you are a modern feminist you are just a jew do-gooder.

Average Reclusemaxxer thread
:lul: what happened to that guy?
just only four days offline and back to find out that he's ban hammered.
I wonder what this forum gonna look; after a one year hiatus :feelsPop:

Being a "feminist" is blatant self-victimisation and delusion; the very existence of this movement in modern times shows its true purpose of superiority, not equality with men, as I elaborate on the societal benefits all foids receive... :feelssus:

They have the benefit of hypergamy, every single globohomo-supporting corporation, white knighting cuck, and wealthy elite backing them and their degeneracy up, and unlimited amounts of statistics showing their halo'd treatment by most, especially in the legal system and relationships... :feelsclown:

But subhuman truecels isolated in a state of permanent rotting and wageslaving/NEETing, genetically cursed from the beginning, and living a life of hopelessness are actually somebow better off due to the fact that the top 5% of men are more likely to earn more and live better lives; simply modern feminism and liberalism for you. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
:lul: what happened to that guy?
just only four days offline and back to find out that he's ban hammered.
I wonder what this forum gonna look; after a one year hiatus :feelsPop:
He said he was an IT infiltrator or some shit like that
Most probably larp but still he was stupid to do this

Depends what you mean by that. Feminism means fuck all now days that word was corrupted by modern social movements.

Feminism at its core is a flawed ideology. Because it equates males and females to the same leveling field while both of the genders have their own unique circumstances that can never be connected into a singular theme.

At least in the past, the word Feminism was confined to state matters, ethics and law. Now days, Feminism is just a social movements just another aspect of modern Jewish social engineering.

If you are a modern feminist you are just a jew do-gooder.
modern feminism = sanctioned gynocentrism :smonk:

Being a "feminist" is blatant self-victimisation and delusion; the very existence of this movement in modern times shows its true purpose of dominance, not equality with men, as I elaborate on the societal benefits all foids receive... :feelssus:
gg :smonk: :yes:
the cock and ball torture movement

Yes.

Subjective_Anon
Png

UnsourcedAnon
Png

UnsourcedAnon
Png

guy in the middle is based

Collaborators lmao.
Reminds me of the jews who collaborated with the nazis during ww2. (exaggeration but my point still stands)
Its acc is pretty interesting to read about it.