Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it cucked to let men date your oneitis?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date

Attachments

• mnoegglst.png
    mnoegglst.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 9
I don’t think I can watch this any longer without taking action. This level of disrespect from him and from her is unbelievable and as silly as that may sound, i’m 100% serious. He doesn’t understand how obsessed I am with her (I hope) because then that’s just super fucked up. He needs to apologize to me either way.
You won't do shit you pathetic faggot and even if you somehow did do something a weak meek autistic loser like you will get his ass kicked to fucking andromeda

You won't do shit you pathetic faggot and even if you somehow did do something a weak meek autistic loser like you will get his ass kicked to fucking andromeda

Flaming is against the rules.

Keep dilating

If you really wanted to try harder, you should post what he wrote on looksmaxxView attachment 588350
Again, this was long pre-covid. I hit the wall hard since then. I was talking about the past in that post. None of this ever happens anymore. Keep coping.

If you really wanted to try harder, you should post what he wrote on looksmaxxView attachment 588350
he said it's larp just to fit in, so mods won't care (not that they care now). so instead i just post the ones that he posted here + i don't go on looksmaxx