Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it even possible for women to swallow blackpills?

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
The blackpill sure destroys men's lifefuel I know :fuk:

But is it even possible for women to be blackpilled since it's just their nature?
Or can women take blackpills that also destroys them? Is that even possible? The blackpill changes depending on the gender?
I just feel women can't lose in the current age :feelsbadman:

Only if they are young. I talk about race realism with my brother in front of my 11 y/o sister so she's heard my thoughts.

I showed her this pic of iraqi girls and asked her which one looks the best. Can you guess her Answer?:feelsclown:

01770176fad52db229335520448049f9

they are deathly allergic

All that women can “swallow” is chads cum willingly or an incels cum by force.

Chad coom only

Not a winning move For them

Women can only swallow semen

they only would if chad told them to or if most of soyciety was blackpilled . foids are braindead NPCs incapable of sentience and they cannot have thoughts in their own, they are the ultimate bugmen. the only reason they are feminists is because men invented the movement and men allowed them to do so

The only way for a foid to swallow the blackpill is by becoming a sex slave. Only then will it truly understand that it's only value is its cunt

Only if they are young. I talk about race realism with my brother in front of my 11 y/o sister so she's heard my thoughts.

I showed her this pic of iraqi girls and asked her which one looks the best. Can you guess her Answer?:feelsclown:

View attachment 570904
That's brutal. :feelskek:
All that women can “swallow” is chads cum willingly or an incels cum by force.
God damn based! :feelsokman:
Only if they're hideous
Femcels aren't real.

Woman would just take advantage of the blackpill and date guys 4 points higher than her.

Women are inherently blackpilled, that's why they act the way they do. Not only that, but also they are the very creators of the blackpill.

However for most of them it's in a subconscious level (FDS knows it consciously for example). Most are not intelligent enough to grasp the implications of their own actual actions.

Foid brains contain 15% less neurons than normal human brains, which explains why they have difficulty with abstract concepts and perceiving the experiences of others. Understanding the blackpill is just not within the grasp of most foids, their brains just short circuit and they revert to their NPC programming like :foidSoy: "ew ugly inkwells go away i need large penis now wheres my BBC"

Women experience the black pill after 45. But they cant make any sense of it. The same forces that made live enjoyable for them, make it suddenly unbearable. They think its the patriachy, but its really the nasty behaviour, that they show in their youth

Women experience the black pill after 45. But they cant make any sense of it. The same forces that made live enjoyable for them, make it suddenly unbearable. They think its the patriachy, but its really the nasty behaviour, that they show in their youth
Cope if you think they can't get men at 45

Foid brains contain 15% less neurons than normal human brains, which explains why they have difficulty with abstract concepts and perceiving the experiences of others. Understanding the blackpill is just not within the grasp of most foids, their brains just short circuit and they revert to their NPC programming like :foidSoy: "ew ugly inkwells go away i need large penis now wheres my BBC"
Ye Muhammad said they have 1/2 the brain
Used to think it was sexist
Now?
:society:

You could argue they are to some degree.

Women are inherently blackpilled, that's why they act the way they do. Not only that, but also they are the very creators of the blackpill.

However for most of them it's in a subconscious level (FDS knows it consciously for example). Most are not intelligent enough to grasp the implications of their own actual actions.
Well put. Women select for (and therefore enforce) "toxic" male traits.

Women can't swallow the blackpill but women can swallow Chad cum....
:blackpill:

they cant they are dishonest, disloyal, traitors and dog fuckers.

nope. brainlet cumdumpsters would not get it. thats impossible.

Im sure some of them know subhuman men are fucked