Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it even worth playing DotA2 anymore?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I legit thought about it. I really wanted to postmaxx while I am NEET but I wanted to get 4k MMR in dota much more. I am stuck in this fucking bracket, fluctuating between 3300-3600 MMR, just fuck off. I am legit stuck in this bracket due to low IQ and shit genetics and I have 5.2k hours just lol, meanwhile when I was 13-14 years old my 13 years old online friend was 4k MMR and I am 20 years old at 3.3k MMR playing dota for 6 years now just WHAT THE FUCK? I legit thought about that, IQpill is too legit. Am I too low IQ for moba? I would be calm if I was at least 4.5k MMR and never drop below 4k like an average person. There's another steam friend who is like 15 years old and is 4.5k MMR, I am legit lower IQ than most kids. FUCK tbhthb.. At least CS:GO doesn't require much IQ but there's no higher rank than global and it gets boring after awhile while doto never gets boring and probably never will even tho I am low IQ in low MMR bracket.

It never was.

You can just keep improving with time.

.At least CS:GO doesn't require much IQ but there's no higher rank than global and it gets boring after awhile

Play faceit 3lvl there is better than global

You can just keep improving with time.
Well, that's what this thread is all about.. Is it even worth it? Because I am playing this game for so many years and been stuck in 3k bracket for at least 2 years meaning my IQ started declining then or something. I don't know if I am going to improve due to low IQ.
Play faceit 3lvl there is better than global
I tried faceit, meh.. I want in game rank tbhthb

Well, that's what this thread is all about.. Is it even worth it? Because I am playing this game for so many years and been stuck in 3k bracket for at least 2 years meaning my IQ started declining then or something. I don't know if I am going to improve due to low IQ.

I tried faceit, meh.. I want in game rank tbhthb
It's worth it. Keep trying.

Your reflexes and nervous system can never be compared to that of a thirteen year old. Every year you get older leads to increased latency. If the nervous system was low-tier when you were born there was never any chance. Genes are everything.

You can try technologymaxxing. Get a 9th gen intel cpu like the 9700k. The intel architecture is superior in Dota 2 and gives less input lag. Intel-maxxing is cope I know, a thirteen year old kid on a AMD bulldozer can still kick your ass. But it sure helped me moving from AMD to Intel.

You have to push uphill with ranked modes tbh.

I legit thought about it. I really wanted to postmaxx while I am NEET but I wanted to get 4k MMR in dota much more. I am stuck in this fucking bracket, fluctuating between 3300-3600 MMR, just fuck off. I am legit stuck in this bracket due to low IQ and shit genetics and I have 5.2k hours just lol, meanwhile when I was 13-14 years old my 13 years old online friend was 4k MMR and I am 20 years old at 3.3k MMR playing dota for 6 years now just WHAT THE FUCK? I legit thought about that, IQpill is too legit. Am I too low IQ for moba? I would be calm if I was at least 4.5k MMR and never drop below 4k like an average person. There's another steam friend who is like 15 years old and is 4.5k MMR, I am legit lower IQ than most kids. FUCK tbhthb.. At least CS:GO doesn't require much IQ but there's no higher rank than global and it gets boring after awhile while doto never gets boring and probably never will even tho I am low IQ in low MMR bracket.
Make your friend watch your games and tell you what you do wrong.

full of Russians that are most likely playing whilst drunk.

Unless you are asian, you will never be good.

ive been preaching the iq in mobapill for years now

Why is Ricardo so popular among ruskis?

I just play overthrow mostly these days. Too low IQ for ranked.

I could never get into mobas, I tried with LoL for a while and I just didn't find it fun