Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it harder for suburban incels to ascend?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Suburbs are filled with families and old people. Most young prime aged women move to urban areas in big cities, or college towns. If you live in an urban area, you can just walk to the nearest bar and try to socialize. I have to drive 40 minutes to the nearest downtown and find parking in order to get a chance to interact with young women. I'm a frugalcel and I like living with my parents rent-free, so moving to an urban area isn't an option for me.

actually its much more comfortable being around other oldcels than always around chad and stacy

Yes...do not know. I deliberately chose to live among the elderly since I dislike young people.

It's easiest to ascend in an isolated town, as long as there are young females around.

It's hardest to ascend in cities. The competition is ruthless; don't even bother, unless it's a city in Thailand or Philippines that is.