Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it illegal to threaten to kill someone’s dog?

Enemy of Humanity

Enemy of Humanity

nihilist
-
I know that threatening to kill someone is a big no no and the FBI will visit you. My question is how illegal is it to threaten to kill people’s pets? Will the police investigate you? A lot of people I hate have pets.

I know that threatening to kill someone is a big no no and the FBI will visit you.
if you want to kill someone's dog why would you threaten them, that will leave a proof that you did it
My question is how illegal is it to threaten to kill people’s pets?
you definitely can get to prison and pay a big fat fee for doing shit like this
Will the police investigate you?
yes, if the owner of the dog know that you killed his dog then the police will definitely investigate you

if you want to kill a dog, don't tell the owner
what i did to kill my neighbour's dog is that i used a steak of meat with poison and throw it to the asshole in night, he ate her and my neighbour found his dog dead in the morning. he never thouhgt about me being the one who did it even for a second.
don't attack the dog, use poison and meat to kill him

If you kill someones dog i will personally skullfuck your corpse with a 20 meter dildo

if you want to kill someone's dog why would you threaten them, that will leave a proof that you did it

you definitely can get to prison and pay a big fat fee for doing shit like this

yes, if the owner of the dog know that you killed his dog then the police will definitely investigate you

if you want to kill a dog, don't tell the owner
what i did to kill my neighbour's dog is that i used a steak of meat with poison and throw it to the asshole in night, he ate her and my neighbour found his dog dead in the morning. he never thouhgt about me being the one who did it even for a second.
Thanks

My brother held out a knife and threatened to kill me and my dad and the police did nothing about it so :feelstrash:

Don't kill dogs. What the fuck are you talking about?

(thERe are othER things you could do)

Depends where you are and how much proof they have. But generally speaking, yes it is a criminal offense and can result in arrest and prosecution. It's considered to be a form of harassment, intimidation, or animal cruelty.

A general rule of thumb to live by is to never voice your true intention ever. Keep them guessing. So when you truly decide to kill off that annoying dog, no one has proof of you having motive or anything related to that.

If you truly want to kill a dog specifically and get away with it, there's a simple way to do so that's quick, easy, and efficient. Don't bother killing it via blunt force trauma or using a knife to stab it to death. Instead utilize Xylitol, which is a sugar substitute commonly used in sugar-free gum, candy, and baked goods, which is something that is especially dangerous for dogs. Even a small amount of it can cause death in dogs. This is because when a dog ingests xylitol, it can cause a rapid insulin release, which can lead to hypoglycemia (low blood sugar). This can result in seizures, coma, and even death if not treated immediately. Additionally, xylitol can cause liver damage in dogs, which can also be life-threatening.

Now, about how you would get the dog to ingest the Xylitol: you could use it in conjunction with other foods that attract dogs. A possible food you could use are anise seeds. From my experience, dogs are very commonly attracted to them. That's a simple way to lure dogs to ingest the Xylitol, hence killing them or heavily maiming them.
Thanks

Kek based, I just imagine their suffering as a sweet melody to my ears.
Normies deserve to suffert for being normies

Depends where you are and how much proof they have. But generally speaking, yes it is a criminal offense and can result in arrest and prosecution. It's considered to be a form of harassment, intimidation, or animal cruelty.

A general rule of thumb to live by is to never voice your true intention ever. Keep them guessing. So when you truly decide to kill off that annoying dog, no one has proof of you having motive or anything related to that.

If you truly want to kill a dog specifically and get away with it, there's a simple way to do so that's quick, easy, and efficient. Don't bother killing it via blunt force trauma or using a knife to stab it to death. Instead utilize Xylitol, which is a sugar substitute commonly used in sugar-free gum, candy, and baked goods, which is something that is especially dangerous for dogs. Even a small amount of it can cause death in dogs. This is because when a dog ingests xylitol, it can cause a rapid insulin release, which can lead to hypoglycemia (low blood sugar). This can result in seizures, coma, and even death if not treated immediately. Additionally, xylitol can cause liver damage in dogs, which can also be life-threatening.

Now, about how you would get the dog to ingest the Xylitol: you could use it in conjunction with other foods that attract dogs. A possible food you could use are anise seeds. From my experience, dogs are very commonly attracted to them. That's a simple way to lure dogs to ingest the Xylitol, hence killing them or heavily maiming them.
Based.

Why would you want to kill a dog ?

could be charged for intimidation or something.

im guessing cops would treat it as threat to destroy someone's property. like threatening to burn a car or house

it's only illegal if you're caught

Based

Kill all dogs