Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it normal for friends to just cut off contact with you all of a sudden?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
Almost every friend I've had (which has only been like three) cut off contact with me without saying anything. And it's not because they were in a bad state, they usually went and talked to their other friends. Am I just really fucking boring or creepy? I never talked about anything weird to them. It's possibly because I'm ugly and short, but maybe this is something everyone else goes through, where their friends just fucking ditch them all of a sudden and act like nothing happened. I just don't imagine that happening to other people. Is it normal?

I think is normal for us incels since people hate us. Personally my only ever "friends" only interacted me when I reached out first and they were usually unenergetic and clearly wanted nothing to do with me.

Specifically for ur situation I'd say they just don't like you. Try making new friends or LDARING.

Maybe they just moved on, happens all the time when they get new friends, or when they are busy with life.

Yes because I’m ugly and autistic so it happens all the time

Yes because I’m ugly and autistic so it happens all the time
I think is normal for us incels since people hate us. Personally my only ever "friends" only interacted me when I reached out first and they were usually unenergetic and clearly wanted nothing to do with me.

Specifically for ur situation I'd say they just don't like you. Try making new friends or LDARING.
E32CEDA0 3292 482D AAD1 5CBA33EF45CB

Most ppl are transient. You realize that when older. When abandoned at times, feeling like third wheel or doing all the chasing...it’s time to go. Don’t take friends seriously.

C79E78DA D2E0 4969 A9FA 7F1866113CAE

I’ll be your friend

Have we met. I just left because I wanted to be left alone and not get played.

it's normal when you are ugly

no, this is common, especially if you don't go to the same school or work the same job anymore

It happens when they were just using you so they don't need you anymore.

This happened to me. I never had many friends, but for a while I had a few semi-friends and we would play poker every couple of weeks.

Then one day I was going to host the poker game, and nobody showed up, and they all ghosted me. I lost all my friends in one day.

For me it is.

yes completely normal. it's because you're ugly and short

Almost every friend I've had (which has only been like three) cut off contact with me without saying anything. And it's not because they were in a bad state, they usually went and talked to their other friends. Am I just really fucking boring or creepy? I never talked about anything weird to them. It's possibly because I'm ugly and short, but maybe this is something everyone else goes through, where their friends just fucking ditch them all of a sudden and act like nothing happened. I just don't imagine that happening to other people. Is it normal?
My friend stop responding to me on discord and I questioned him about it. His response was basically:

"I was just busy, you silly bitter inkwell. As a matter of fact, I am NOW cutting off all contacts with you because you've shown yourself to be a silly bitter inkwell,"

Yes it’s perfectly normal for normies to ghost you like that

once they realize that there is no benefit from associating with you they will mercilessly cut contact with you

All my friends I ever had are fake friends

I've already given up on friendships. I do actually have a truecel friend, and he's my only friend, but I seldom contact him. I just LDAR now. Hopefully I can be in complete solitude in my final months of life, and dissociate from my fucking family.

All my friends I ever had are fake friends
I had a "friend" in high school whom I genuinely thought was my friend, but was really just using me. He stole shit from me and made me the jester in his social circle. He picked on me for being short.

Another "friend" just bullied and humiliated me all the time. Also picked on me for being short.

Everyone else I tried making friends with just felt seriously uncomfortable around me. Except for one, he's a truecel and the only real friend I ever had.

Last edited: