Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it normal for your heart rate to increase when you do partial hanging while laying down?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
When I do it I start to feel lightheaded and what not, but my heart beat increases. Is that an indicator that I almost passed out? Isn’t it supposed to slow down before you pass out?

Bro plz give me tips I want to die this week

Bro plz give me tips I want to die this week
The carotid arteries are pretty easy to compress. It can be done with just about anything, the carotids are the beating pulses in your neck. I don’t have rope so I use jackets, pants, and long sleeve t shirts. I want to fully know that I’m gonna pass out and die when I do this. I don’t wanna end up crippled. I’ve been studying this for months. I’m going to do it in a laying down position when I go for it so the seizures can’t save me. But I’m curious about the heart beat though, just wanna make sure everything is good or not.

Suicide is gay.

Cringe thread.

Help, I need to escape from this world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back