Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Is it normal to watch TV shows on 2x speed?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
Tbh I don't feel like I'm missing any of the atmosphere or story. Lets me watch more in less time. Thoughts on this? :dafuckfeels:

Over for ADHD-cels

Only ADHD zoomers do this

it's more normal to watch tv plays backwards

Only ADHD zoomers do this
Cope, I don't have ADHD, I turn it back to 1x when there's a particularly important scene. I just don't have the time. :blackpill:

Tbh I don't feel like I'm missing any of the atmosphere or story. Lets me watch more in less time. Thoughts on this? :dafuckfeels:
Get YouTube revanced I watch everything at 2.5x

You’re receiving a dumbed down version of the creator’s intended atmosphere by doing this. Definitely an ADHD thing, like 100%.

Subtitles. :feelzez:
Also only watch movies & TV shows with English subtitles. Can’t do it without ‘em. :feelzez:

I just don't have the time. :blackpill:
The simple fact that you THINK you have no time when you chose to spend your time leisurely in the first place is an ADHD trait in and of itself jfl.

The simple fact that you THINK you have no time when you chose to spend your time leisurely in the first place is an ADHD trait in and of itself jfl.
I don't have ADHD! :reeeeee:

I do it on .5 speed bro

surely will save time.

TV people sometimes speed up footage to fit the broadcast schedule but that's some Indian tier shit lol

My mom does the same thing with jewtube videos. Why do you feel compelled to consoom so much content?

I watch in 1.5x most of the tume, sometimes 2.0x, it's completely fine :feelsokman:

My sister always does that

when i'm preparing for my uni exams the night before sure, other times not so much