Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is it possible to attract girls as a virgin 21 year old male with zero friends/hobbies?

You've been on a roll lately. New favorite sub?:feelskek:

The advice he is getting is such shit. I give it until 2025 where half the advice given there is a meme even on Reddit.

sounds like me tbh
but i'm 20

Yes if you're chad

>people say hes good looking
Fakecel scum

Sounds like something I would've written except the part where he writes "people say I'm decent looking"

lots of good blackpills on that sub tbh
N
In order for those guys to preserve their peace of mind they shouldn't be asking questions that even most bluepillers find ridiculous. More fortunate people love to flex on less fortunate guys so at some point some of the people responding to them aren't going to hold back and they are going to go through the wild goose chase of the

:bluepill:->:redpill:->:blackpill:
if they are ethnic.

N
In order for those guys to preserve their peace of mind they shouldn't be asking questions that even most bluepillers find ridiculous. More fortunate people love to flex on less fortunate guys so at some point some of the people responding to them aren't going to hold back and they are going to go through the wild goose chase of the

:bluepill:->:redpill:->:blackpill:
if they are ethnic.
lot them are probably rice or curry

lot them are probably rice or curry
It was like that even in the PUA shows in the 2000s. All the guys that succeeded were white and black guys.
Any abnormally short or framelet guy that succeeded was always white.
Rice (non korean) and curry males always struck out and in a very awkward embarrassing way.

Friends are useless, unless they're well connected, and can get me a high paying/lower effort job or women.

Being a member of an anomymous forum is sufficient

maybe but a potential good example the trajectory we're headed towards, which is be Chad or die.
That's probably true, one day incels will be grinded up and served as meat for the normie prole class

Depends on your shower per day rate :feelshmm:

Literally everyone has some sort of hobby.
This is the picture of the guy. Tbh, he should be able to get a gf.
So the post is a larp then, go figure.

Last edited: