Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is it possible to fake my own death?

S

soyredditor123

Greycel
I just want a fresh new start and remove every last part of my past from this Earth, so is it possible to fake my own death? My relatives and siblings are all Chads and Stacies so I don't want to compromise them by moving to Thailand or smth to blatantly coom, I just want people to not think about me at all: not my former classmates, siblings, parents, whatever. I feel like the restraints of these social ties are holding me back, since the human brain is just wired to give a shit about people's opinions who are close to us, so I have to keep up this charade of being a normal human, but sometime I think around my late 20s, everybody's going to realize I'm a virgin with no friends, who's basically failed at life since it will become pretty obvious.

If this is possible, how do I do this? With all this digital society shit it seems pretty hard to me.

Truecels dont need to fake their deaths. No one would care.

Soyredditor123

You can run away and if you go missing long enough i think you’ll be considered dead. You could go onto the dark web and get fake IDs. It might be risky to drive though. Maybe move to somewhere like alaska

Just leave. People do it all the time.

I just want a fresh new start and remove every last part of my past from this Earth, so is it possible to fake my own death? My relatives and siblings are all Chads and Stacies so I don't want to compromise them by moving to Thailand or smth to blatantly coom, I just want people to not think about me at all: not my former classmates, siblings, parents, whatever. I feel like the restraints of these social ties are holding me back, since the human brain is just wired to give a shit about people's opinions who are close to us, so I have to keep up this charade of being a normal human, but sometime I think around my late 20s, everybody's going to realize I'm a virgin with no friends, who's basically failed at life since it will become pretty obvious.

If this is possible, how do I do this? With all this digital society shit it seems pretty hard to me.
Boyo, to be honest, you just need a couple real true friends to build on