Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it possible to find a woman in 100 days?

TheBlue

TheBlue

Recruit
★★
I never touched a woman in life so I want to use the next 100 days to find a girlfriend and actually get do couple stuff.

Do you think its possible to find a woman in the next 100 days if I really try every day?

If you think you have hopes, you are a fakecel that must be banned.

Yeah if you make 400k a year you got a shot bro.

What is your height and facial rating? :feelssus:

You won't even need a few days if legitimately a mogger, and it wouldn't even happen for a subhuman even if you went on for a thousand days; consider the present state of hypergamy, foid standards, Chad worship, and discriminatory treatment towards subhumans. :feelsUgh:

JFL at subhumans and other truecel-tier sub 5s thinking approaching foids and acting "alpha" will get them anything other than a harassment charge and public humiliation of an unatrractive man daring to believe he could simply just walk up to a foid and engage in conversation; these grifting redpill PUA Chadlites are as bad as gaslighting foids on delusion... :feelsclown:

Negative traits will be projected on you by foids and most of society due to the horn effect, regardless of what you do; shy and "beta"-like sheltered Chad will still always get more interest. :feelskek:

I never touched a woman in life so I want to use the next 100 days to find a girlfriend and actually get do couple stuff.

Do you think its possible to find a woman in the next 100 days if I really try every day?
I'll make you a 100 day advent calander. It will start out with positive messages of encouragement, then slowly tell you to cheer up :feelshaha:

Ok GrAYcel

Yes, go out in the street and you'll find women (depending where you live).

Yes, just wear a paper bag over your head and act mysterious outside of a college freshman class.

Massive cope.
But good luck anyway. :dab:

"100 days to get a gf" sounds like a romantic comedy movie or anime. I would watch an anime about this honestly.

Anyway, if you want to try you have my support :yes:, but I am not sure if 100 days is enough time to get a gf.