Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it possible to make friends if you are in your 20's and never had a friend?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Is it over? Are people open to new friends?

u can still make friends. but they'd have to be total rejects. maybe try an anime convention?
I don't watch anime. The only rejects I fit in with are people on .is, not even that most of the time.

Personally, i don’t care not to have friends

If you find your niche and actively push yourself into situations where you have to interact with people, sure. As long as you aren't too spergy or socially awkward initially. The friends I had in the past were friends from Primary school who I grew up with, I never went out of my way to make friends. It's been 4 years since then and I haven't spoken to anyone. If I wanted to make new friends I would have to join a club (e.g. cycling club) or something in order to meet like minded individuals.
My niche is online. I will never go to a club just to get some friends. I'll stay friendless if i have to or just talk to people at work.

Personally, i don’t care not to have friends
Me neither but you need friends to be a human being. To understand others and the world and to develop your social and communication skills. To network with other people.

Yeah, but it's rare

Friends:ahegao::feelshaha: no
Maybe acquintances

Me neither but you need friends to be a human being. To understand others and the world and to develop your social and communication skills. To network with other people.
We are subhuman autistic people, we must accept it:feelsrope:

Last edited:
You’ve wasted too much time now it’s over
How did I waste time? My family would not hang out or talk to me and I was on welfare. Got taken out of school so all loss of human connection.

What would you do in my situation?
I Want To Die Kill Me GIF par Film Riot

If you can't make friends as a teenager you are most likely a turbo autist and it's totally over.
Once you start careermaxxing, people are just friendly with you because they need something.

Good question, I have no idea how to make friends at this point in mid twenties. When I have to go outside people react to me like I'm a freak, hence why I work from home.

It’s over. I’ve been trying myself but nothing has changed I fucking hate it here

After I took the blackpill I see no point in caring anymore. :yes:
You say that because you're still in school and around people still.

If you can't make friends as a teenager you are most likely a turbo autist and it's totally over.
Once you start careermaxxing, people are just friendly with you because they need something.
I've been isolated involuntary. I never got a chance to "male friends"

almost no, most adults do not have friends or only have a few as most people are busy with jobs, relationships and family etc, if you didnt make friends during your chidlhood chances are people arent open to new friendships

almost no, most adults do not have friends or only have a few as most people are busy with jobs, relationships and family etc, if you didnt make friends during your chidlhood chances are people arent open to new friendships
especially if you try to make friends with no social connections

yes you can make friends, honestly most incels here will ascend eventually with roasties they find through socialcirlce

but that's not proper end game ascension

it's possible, but it's not the same as friends from school, since you grew up together.

It's crazy because I spent my teenhood working and being an "adult" and now I just wanna chill and make friends as an actual adult.

make friends as an actual adult.
good luck bro. it's a bit harder to make friends as an adult, but still possible. you could try making friends at meetups or with coworkers if you have a job.

It's crazy because I spent my teenhood working and being an "adult" and now I just wanna chill and make friends as an actual adult.
most lielkly not gonna happen, adults access friendship based on what they can get out of it, if you cant offer social circle, or benefits its not gonna happen

good luck bro. it's a bit harder to make friends as an adult, but still possible. you could try making friends at meetups or with coworkers if you have a job.
Hey if I don't like how normal people act and its too hard, I won't stress myself out over it and just stay lonely like I've been my entire life.

most lielkly not gonna happen, adults access friendship based on what they can get out of it, if you cant offer social circle, or benefits its not gonna happen
That's wrong. Most normies have friends for no other reasons, but I get your point.

That's wrong. Most normies have friends for no other reasons, but I get your point.
well its something I learned from my father, he only makes friend with people he can do business with

low inhibs me

You say that because you're still in school and around people still.
I dropped out of school last year and haven’t left my house in about a month. The only people I’m around are my family because I live with them.