Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Is it possible to sexually assault yourself

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Can one actually rape themselves

clone yourself by mitosis and then rape it

HelplessResponsibleLark size restricted

If it was possible I'd do it.

I fuck my own asshole with an enema bottle

The state of .is

I've been known to masturbate violently until my dick is sore the next five days where I then walk with a limp for an entire week, does that count as sexually assaulting myself? If so, then my answer would be yes.

You are always aware of the actions you have agency in, so you already consented by default. Even if you jacked off while pissed drunk.

You are always aware of the actions you have agency in, so you already consented by default. Even if you jacked off while pissed drunk.
Can't argue against this.

This gif brought a short, but honest laughter (not the fake smiles I have to do in social interactions) out of me for the first time in a couple of days.
Thanks.
:feelsYall:

I've been known to masturbate violently until my dick is sore the next five days where I then walk with a limp for an entire week, does that count as sexually assaulting myself? If so, then my answer would be yes.
:giga:

It happens every once in awhile, I'm ashamed to admit it publicly but there it is.

I like to think of it as the masturbation Olympics where I am going at it on a single player triathlon.

It happens every once in awhile, I'm ashamed to admit it publicly but there it is.

I like to think of it as the masturbation Olympics where I am going at it on a single player triathlon.
With your profile name, I'm not at all surprised by your habits.