Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is waiting for marriage cucked?

Crodd

Crodd

FUCK NORMIES
-
It makes me angry that so many people are volunteering themselves to wait for marriage before sex with their girlfriends. I know it is going out of fashion but my cousin flaunts it constantly. I would fuck the shit out of my girlfriend as soon as possible.

If I was a chad I would still be virgin until marriage

It's just cope
>G-g-g-g-g--g-g-g-g-g-guys, I'm totally not an incel, I'm just saving myself for marriage
KEK WHAT A COPE

Yes it is cope

It makes me angry that so many people are volunteering themselves to wait for marriage before sex with their girlfriends. I know it is going out of fashion but my cousin flaunts it constantly. I would fuck the shit out of my girlfriend as soon as possible.
Only if you end up with a virgin is ok otherwise is the most cucked thing in existence

It's just cope
>G-g-g-g-g--g-g-g-g-g-guys, I'm totally not an incel, I'm just saving myself for marriage
KEK WHAT A COPE
Jesus told me to...

No, if you are young and can marry a virgin then you can actually be pair bonded. Waiting for marriage is based.

Religious cope

idk if its CUCKED,, but its definitely stupid,his wife to be definitely didnt wait

Again stops using the word people

Say men men are being forced by there gf to wait

Yes in the Western world it's gay and cucked

As most of these women are not virgins