Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is it possible to sound like a virgin?

Can your voice indicate your SMV in the eyes of a foid?

• Yes

Votes: 59 85.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 14.5%

• Total voters
Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
It's actually getting to the point where without me even mentioning anything related to women or my Incel status, PEOPLE STILL WORK OUT I'M A VIRGIN.

For those who are unaware, you can play PUBG mobile with random people on squads.
I joined a random full english speaking squad, and the guy asked me how I am. The usual.

The fourth question I was asked was: "You're a virgin aren't you?"

JFL. I left.

This isn't the first time such a thing has happened. A while back, in another voice chat somebody said "You sound like a virgin :cryfeels: :reeeeee:"

I don't even have a high-pitched voice or anything, but they're still able to tell that I'm a virgin LIKE WTF?

Yes bro, even the smallest flaw can destroy your smv

Yeah, just look like me.

Cope. I have a deep voice but still virgin. Height + Face + Race > everything.

I guess so
I have a really beta shy timid sounding voice and I imagine it doesn't help me

Indicate, yeah, Determine, no. Looks play a much bigger role.

I don't know if the virgin talk is real but the virgin walk definitely is.

not just voice but tone. you might sound like you're asking questions all the time instead of strong and authoritative

If you speak differently from normies you speak like you don't have friends which indicates you're a virgin which means you speak like a virgin.

you can just tell that a guy with a deep voice and sounds like he has decent social skills while talking is generally a normie/chad
I've realized me and my autisitc friends all have monotone voices, stutter, and high pitched and don't talk about normie shit

I don’t know if my voice is deep or high

It's actually getting to the point where without me even mentioning anything related to women or my Incel status, PEOPLE STILL WORK OUT I'M A VIRGIN.

For those who are unaware, you can play PUBG mobile with random people on squads.
I joined a random full english speaking squad, and the guy asked me how I am. The usual.

The fourth question I was asked was: "You're a virgin aren't you?"

JFL. I left.

This isn't the first time such a thing has happened. A while back, in another voice chat somebody said "You sound like a virgin :cryfeels: :reeeeee:"

I don't even have a high-pitched voice or anything, but they're still able to tell that I'm a virgin LIKE WTF?
Pm me a pic

Yes the way I talk it’s obvious to women I’m a virgin.

Voice matters, its just that you fail in every other aspect so voice cant carry you alone.

Pm me a pic
Of? :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:
If you speak differently from normies you speak like you don't have friends which indicates you're a virgin which means you speak like a virgin.
Yes the way I talk it’s obvious to women I’m a virgin.
That's what I thought

If the topic was something related to sexual experiences with foids, I would be annoyed; but I'd understand why they're able to tell I'm a virgin, but being able to tell within 3 sentences!?

Unsettling.
Indicate, yeah, Determine, no. Looks play a much bigger role.
Yeah perhaps I should have used a better word.

I phrased my OP wrong.

If someone was just listening your voice without any image of you, would they think of your voice as a slayer type?

I phrased my OP wrong.

If someone was just listening your voice without any image of you, would they think of your voice as a slayer type?
No. My speech is blocky, akward and has stuttering. But still deep.

idk why or how but people can tell that im virgin

You unconsciously signal insecurity and submission through your voice pitch and tone.

I voice mog Meeks but guess who's slaying at the end of the day, this thread is cope

I voice mog Meeks but guess who's slaying at the end of the day, this thread is cope
Meeks sounds gay as fuck imo. but ofc still mogs me to the moon and back cause face + height

It's the "tremalo" or "vibrato" they subtlety detect in your voice pattern!

Sort of like a super fast stutter. Like from shyness, or uncertainties...

The complete opposite of, "command voice."

No, I have godly chad deep voice and still a virgin.

I think a lot of guys when they get their first hole become more confident & self assured, at ease afterwards; we haven't gotten that perk as it were 'cos we didn't meet the requirements.

It is very, very real

Everything about virginity is insanely obvious. That polo shirt guy, especially.

Indian guy first identified in 1 second:

This indian guy is the most virgin virgin I have ever seen. He virginity mogs the fuck out of the MS paint virgin. Everything about it. The meek posture of being slightly foward, with tense elbows. He seems to be at odds with not wanting to take up space in his stance. The asshat is 100% right about having your feet shoot out is a very virgin stance. That shitty poofy hair, like he's been masturbating too much. Indian accent. The ugly uninspiring ill-fitted Old Navy plaid shirt. The way he tries NOT to seem that much like a virgin, thru half-assed fake confidence with that shitty non-dance fist pump, and smiling unnecessarily. The way he copes by saying he's "saving himself," yet says it in a way where he's trying to save face, when he knows he'll probably be a virgin until he pools his rupees with a group of other pajeets to gangbang a tranny in thailand.

Last edited:
Cope. Chad could have the gayest squeakest voice going and foids would still bang him. Probably say his voice is cute. But an incel with the same voice is being mocked and laughed at.

Cope. Chad could have the gayest squeakest voice going and foids would still bang him. Probably say his voice is cute. But an incel with the same voice is being mocked and laughed at.
Ignore face.

Imagine foids just had to listen to someone's voice, would they be able to predict who's sexually active and who isn't based on that alone?

I've never even heard a Chad with squeaky voice, but your point does stand.

Play in the middle eastern sever bro

Everything about virginity is insanely obvious. That polo shirt guy, especially.

This indian guy is the most virgin virgin I have ever seen. He virginity mogs the fuck out of the MS paint virgin. Everything about it. The meek posture of being slightly foward, with tense elbows. He seems to be at odds with not wanting to take up space in his stance. The asshat is 100% right about having your feet shoot out is a very virgin stance. That shitty poofy hair, like he's been masturbating too much. Indian accent. The ugly uninspiring ill-fitted Old Navy plaid shirt. The way he tries NOT to seem that much like a virgin, thru half-assed fake confidence with that shitty non-dance fist pump, and smiling unnecessarily. The way he copes by saying he's "saving himself," yet says it in a way where he's trying to save face, when he knows he'll probably be a virgin until he pools his rupees with a group of other pajeets to gangbang a tranny in thailand.

Oh gosh I do the virgin stance too. They got so many points rite. It is possible to tell if one is a virgin. :feelstrash: :feelsmega:

Why the fuck did the indian guy want to participate in these degrading video?

Oh gosh I do the virgin stance too. They got so many points rite. It is possible to tell if one is a virgin. :feelstrash: :feelsmega:

Why the fuck did the indian guy want to participate in these degrading video?

He probably gets off on the humiliation

Yeah virgin voice is more unsure of itself and stuttering.

Yunno what honestly? I think i'm fucking done, it is just absolutely over at this point. Just fucking lol....

Yunno what honestly? I think i'm fucking done, it is just absolutely over at this point. Just fucking lol....
what defeated you recently? looked pretty hopeful for you

taller ppl have a deeper voice on average
so yes

I have a chad voice and here I`m

Comprehension not even once.

You seem to have completely missed the point of the thread (although the more likely scenario is I'm unable to delegate my thoughts in a clear manner).

Imagine a foid hears 5 voices. 3 are virgins. 2 are slayers.

Is it possible for the foid to work out which 3 are the virgins based on their pitch/speed etc.?
I have a chad voice and here I`m
See comment above.

See my comment above.

holy fuck your on point. he screams virgin for sure. reminds me of myself when I was not monkmaxxed. the stupid patethic way of standing. the horrible voice, the frame of a female, the height being subpar. for sure people can guess that he js a virgin. only way a guy like this wouldn't be would be a prostitute or arranged marriage with some ugly curry trash

not your voice but also your speech i guess

Just a bit of talk and the minimal are enough for females to feel that you are a virgin.

My voice is a mix of low pitch with some nasally sounding elements to it, girls tell me I speak like im pinching my nose but just low pitched

You lack the narcissism of holes/Chads, so it is easy to detect virginity.