Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it really society’s fault that our lives are terrible?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
Let's be real guys, we're legit subhumans with absolutely nothing to offer anyone. We're displeasurable to look at, we have atrocious genes that repel people away, we don't have any social skills or niche or talent to be worth anyone's time, we're at best slightly high IQ but nothing that would have any impact on society

I mean do we really deserve the same opportunities and life quality as normies and chads/stacies after knowing all of that? We're literally subhuman in everyway possible, not different from animals, so why should we have a good life when we objectively have zero value or worth?

Let's be real guys, we're legit subhumans with absolutely nothing to offer anyone. We're displeasurable to look at, we have atrocious genes that repel people away, we don't have any social skills or niche or talent to be worth anyone's time, we're at best slightly high IQ but nothing that would have any impact on society
Speak for yourself please, a lot of incels are average looking or just slightly below average looking and there are a lot of talented and intelligent guys on this site

Were not all a bunch of guys with physical and mental defects, the only reason we can't get laid today is because women are insatiable and nothing is good enough, they always want "the best of what is available", the thing is that when they couldn't work, own property and vote PRETTY MUCH EVERY GUY IS "THE BEST OF WHAT IS AVAILABLE"

Most of us on this forum would be married with children already if women were never given these rights, that's just a fact

Half of me didn't even want to reply to give this cucked thread any attention :feelsUgh:

The problem is that society mollycoddles other so-called "minorities" which are WAY less disadvantaged than ugly men.

More like nature's fault.

Also, almost everyone has zero worth when it comes to society eyes, since even chad is replaceable, even the president is replaceable

stupid argument ngl. I don't give a single shit about what normies think is "valuable" or respectable and it has no basis in anything beyond superficial monkey psychology

from society's POV a violent, abusive thug is 100x more respectable and has more "worth" than an antisocial autist

Speak for yourself please, a lot of incels are average looking or just slightly below average looking and there are a lot of talented and intelligent guys on this site

Were not all a bunch of guys with physical and mental defects, the only reason we can't get laid today is because women are insatiable and nothing is good enough, they always want "the best of what is available", the thing is that when they couldn't work, own property and vote PRETTY MUCH EVERY GUY IS "THE BEST OF WHAT IS AVAILABLE"

Most of us on this forum would be married with children already if women were never given these rights, that's just a fact

Half of me didn't even want to reply to give this cucked thread any attention :feelsUgh:
Fuck i'm mogged to death even by other incels, i'm literally not human

Most of the normies also aren't talented and high iq, nothing special

we can work, i can do almost all the things myself, from cooking , cleaning and driving. but looks are fucked. i m not good to look at. capitalist society doesnt want anything that will not bring them profits.

from society's POV a violent, abusive thug is 100x more respectable and has more "worth" than an antisocial autist
He probably does since he can change himself at anytime into a functioning human being and do something with his life. A subhuman will always be a worthless insect

Most of the normies also aren't talented and high iq, nothing special
they think they are special, they celebrate little things , buy useless gifts and share their worthless pics on instagram.

Based reply

He probably does since he can change himself at anytime into a functioning human being and do something with his life. A subhuman will always be a worthless insect
being a "functioning human being" isn't the important part and it's not the aspect that people respect or care about

being a "functioning human being" isn't the important part and it's not the aspect that people respect or care about
You don't understand what i'm saying. I mean he can form relationships and fit in with society since he has the potential and he can actually offer society and others something. A subhuman can't ever fit in society since he has no potential and nothing to offer anyone

You don't understand what i'm saying. I mean he can form relationships and fit in with society since he has the potential and he can actually offer society and others something. A subhuman can't ever fit in society since he has no potential and nothing to offer anyone
being able to "form relationships with people and fit in with society" falls in to the category of what I mentioned earlier: it's derived from superficial monkey psychology that has no objective value, and caring about it is cucked

I literally could not give less of a shit about what normies think is respectable, particularly since their idea of a respectable man is a manipulative, abusive, aggressive and self-centered psycho. you need to perceive life on your own terms and not those of dumbass normies

being able to "form relationships with people and fit in with society" falls in to the category of what I mentioned earlier: it's derived from superficial monkey psychology that has no objective value, and caring about it is cucked

I literally could not give less of a shit about what normies think is respectable, particularly since their idea of a respectable man is a manipulative, abusive, aggressive and self-centered psycho. you need to perceive life on your own terms and not those of dumbass normies
You can cope and cry about it being primitive or whatever but at the end you're miserable and depressed as shit without it

LI mean do we really deserve the same opportunities and life quality as normies after knowing all of that?
I hate normie scum,hope they all die slowly and painfully.

what is there to offer that wasn't denied to us?

You can cope and cry about it being primitive or whatever but at the end you're miserable and depressed as shit without it
this is moving the goalposts. yes, being ostracized sucks, and normies do perceive you as having less "worth" for being an incelibate male. nobody denies this. but the idea that you're intrinsically less valuable for it in any kind of meaningful way is just unfounded self loathing

to put it simply: the idea that the amount of sex you have or how many followers you have on social media is an objective measure of your worth is fucking retarded. only normies need to genuinely believe this because all of their interpersonal relationships are premised on that concept. there's no reason for a logical person to actually believe in it, let alone be self loathing over it, even if it does inevitably impact your life since normies dictate how society is run

It is societys fault, yes. People do hate ugly men, thats true. Thats how they are biologically programmed but remember:

Civilization and culture was built on enforced monogamy, making sure that men get pussy in order to stay motivated and be productive for society.

That social contract is gone because female got rights and we are left to rot. Society doesnt give a fuck about us anymore.

to put it simply: the idea that the amount of sex you have or how many followers you have on social media is an objective measure of your worth is fucking retarded.
Thats not what i meant. Social media is fucking shit and no one disagrees with that, but i just can't find any value in being genetic filth friendless aspie
Civilization and culture was built on enforced monogamy, making sure that men get pussy in order to stay motivated and be productive for society.
You can't beat nature. Would you really even enjoy life or sex with a wife who's so disgusted by you? Would you be fine with your wife birthing more genetic failures who get treated like shit by their peers and are doomed to fail? I just can't find any solution for a legit subhuman truecel other than a merciful death

Last edited:
It’s the fault of feminism.

they think they are special, they celebrate little things , buy useless gifts and share their worthless pics on instagram.
if they trully care about future of society and better genes they would ostracize ugly foids too

Partially. Society is guilty for feeding people the bluepill lies and promoting feminism which destroyed the value of men and gave women a wicked sense of entitlement. They created the dating apps which allowed Chads to run a global harem and leave everyone else in the dust. Also, guilty for not keeping the demographics under control and creating a situation where China now has a 40 million surplus of men that are forced to step on each other to get access to pussy.

Other than that, your parents are at fault. They decided to breed you into a shitty world with shitty genes and into shitty upbringing, It was their irresponsible choice to make it all happen.

Every incel is in its condition due to two problems, one biological and one cultural. Ive writen about this. https://incels.is/threads/wall-of-t...-the-two-true-problems-of-every-incel.199809/

Trying to change society only makes sense if you think that you would probably be married in pre-modern times. But OP is right about something: There is a minority of truecels that would not get a wife even in a traditional society. For them, for zero value men, there is literaly no reason to try to do anything. Even after a traditionalist revolution, a beta uprising or any other utopic historical event, they still would be incels condemned to LDAR.

Never thought it like that

Thats not what i meant. Social media is fucking shit and no one disagrees with that, but i just can't find any value in being genetic filth friendless aspie
thats because you're looking at it the way normies want you to, and not on your own terms

I can find a lot of reasons to value my life if I look for them. my bed is comfy, food tastes good, drugs are fun, the internet allows me to meet other people with the same views, and I can be a genuine friend to anyone who is willing to understand. sure all of those things are "copes" from a certain perspective but it's not actually any less "meaningful" than being really popular or having a lot of girlfriends or whatever in a cosmic sense

it's a natural and valid human response to be depressed and angry when you spend your entire life being ostracized and I won't fault anyone for that. I just don't want to see people buying in to this idea the normie perception of "sexual success" is some universal virtue with any legitimate meaning that they should care about, beyond the superficial and material aspects of it.

my views on this are sort of like MGTOW tbh but more realistic and less disingenuous. I think the end goal for "low value males" should be to disregard societal notions of affluence and social/sexual hierarchies instead of trying to compete in them and judging themselves through those metrics

Most incels aren't particularly horrible looking nor are most of us afflicted with some ghastly genetic disorder. It's a combination of society enabling foids degenerate, dysgenic, psuedo-hypergamous and all around retarded tendencies whilst actively demoralising men, especially young men, and attempting to corral them into an even smaller box by placing absurd limitations on male behaviours regardless of how truly harmless they are (and this has nothing to do with "toxic masculinity" or whatever, the people whining about toxic masculinity are ironically the ones with the most restrictive views on what should constitute proper masculine behaviour).

It's silly and I suspect part of a larger psyop to consider yourself and fellow incels to be subhuman. For that's exactly what foids and various powerful entities in society want you to think; that *you* are the one who is inferior, that *you* are powerless, that *you* have no right to question their rule.

All because, on some level, they fear you and what you're capable of.

For that's exactly what foids and various powerful entities in society want you to think; that *you* are the one who is inferior, that *you* are powerless, that *you* have no right to question their rule.
They're right though, i objectively have absolutely no worth or value

Being worthless doesn't mean you deserve to die, but it means you don't deserve to have a good life
There is no such thing as "deserving", in life things just happen. You should kill yourself if you think you're so worthless, it has nothing to do with what you THINK you "deserve" or not, you should kill yourself by virtue of your worthlessness not by virtue of any perceived deservedness

There is no such thing as "deserve" in a universe where someone can be born rich, born good looking, born with photographic memory, born to be 6ft 5In tall, etc. They didn't "deserve" those things but they got it, and that's because the nature of this universe constitutes that everything comes down to random chance

Its ridiculous to accept that everything that led up to your existence that determined where you were born and who you would be born as was random, but all of a sudden after you were born the concept of "deserving" kicks in and "merit" now matters in life. It never mattered, shit just happens

Effort does not equal reward, even if someone got something after effort that doesn't meant they "deserved" it, they just happened to be the one that got it, there are many cases where someone did less work and still won but we conveniently leave "deserving" out of the equation then

Its all nothing but selective reasoning bullshit

My signature is dedicated to addressing this bullshit concept of "deserving"

There is no such thing as "deserving", in life things just happen. You should kill yourself if you think you're so worthless, it has nothing to do with what you THINK you "deserve" or not, you should kill yourself by virtue of your worthlessness not by virtue of any perceived deservedness

There is no such thing as "deserve" in a universe where someone can be born rich, born good looking, born with photographic memory, born to be 6ft 5In tall, etc. They didn't "deserve" those things but they got it, and that's because the nature of this universe constitutes that everything comes down to random chance

Its ridiculous to accept that everything that led up to your existence that determined where you were born and who you would be born as was random, but all of a sudden after you were born the concept of "deserving" kicks in and "merit" now matters in life. It never mattered, shit just happens

Effort does not equal reward, even if someone got something after effort that doesn't meant they "deserved" it, they just happened to be the one that got it, there are many cases where someone did less work and still won but we conveniently leave "deserving" out of the equation then

Its all nothing but selective reasoning bullshit

My signature is dedicated to addressing this bullshit concept of "deserving"
Even if deserving is just a human concept, it's still a concept necessary to maintain society. Would you give a job to a homeless bum instead of a 3.8 GPA college graduate? Of course not, because the college graduate "deserves" it more (aka him getting it would be beneficial to society as whole compared to the homeless bum)

Unless you're fine with living in a savage land where you'd be have been already dead, then society should always be there and the concept of deserving is needed to maintain that society

Even if deserving is just a human concept, it's still a concept necessary to maintain society.
Would you give a job to a homeless bum instead of a 3.8 GPA college graduate? Of course not, because the college graduate "deserves" it more

No it isn't, people "qualify" for employment, they don't "deserve" that specific last opening for that job, there are a lot of other people that could have done it

The concept of "deserving" is a very egotistical thing because it asserts that only that single individual was the person who should have gotten/achieved X (insert thing for X)

Also with the kind of "make work" jobs we have these days there are jobs that a homeless bum could legit do that a college graduate would get hired for

Do you realize there's such a thing as a "Gender Studies Major" or a "Comdey Studies Major", this society is trash and we have people who know pointless bullshit making a ton of money

Its entirely society's fault, their rules and distribution of resources robbed me from anything that could be called life, not even counting women or sex im not allowed to live the way i want because rich and powerful control everything, its either be a slave or die.

I mean do we really deserve the same opportunities and life quality as normies and chads/stacies after knowing all of that? We're literally subhuman in everyway possible, not different from animals, so why should we have a good life when we objectively have zero value or worth?
Society is at fault for not legalizing and encouraging prostitution.