Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is it true Hapas will be less common in the west bc the men will stay in the east

Will it

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
To make sure hot Russian Ukrainian etc foids don’t run away. Same with Asian women. They will stay away from US the sexpats.

Sexpats might want to stay but the noodlewhores don't.

kys ethnics especially Asians I fucking hate chinks and Asian race more than niggers nuke China nuke SEA plz now disgusting rice eating hive mind race

kys ethnics especially Asians I fucking hate chinks and Asian race more than niggers nuke China nuke SEA plz now disgusting rice eating hive mind race
Why lol

Because they are hive mind race communist incapable of independence thought they are all low life scammer idiots and low class people I hate Chinese food and culture especially rice nothing is more superior to European culture except maybe USA

Because they are hive mind race incapable of independence thought they are all low life scammer idiots and low class people I hate Chinese food and culture especially rice nothing is more superior to European culture except maybe USA
Tfw you cannot kike Asians as easily as Europeans

Tfw you cannot kike Asians as easily as Europeans
That’s why Asia need to be nuked with 200000 megaton ICBM I fucking hate Asian culture they all look like monkey eat dog and rice disgusting :reeeeee:

:lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back