Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is it volcel to reject ugly manly females, or is it gay to date them?

real, biological females who look manly, not trannies

• it's volcel to reject them

Votes: 67 55.4%
  • it's gay to date them

Votes: 54 44.6%

• Total voters
Massive cope if you think this isn't gay
View attachment 139399

These are all biological females

MOGS ME
I’m talking about females who aren’t trans. Search “masculine looking women” on google images, most look slightly masculine in their faces but they’re biologically female so it’s not gay

I’m talking about females who aren’t trans. Search “masculine looking women” on google images, most look slightly masculine in their faces but they’re biologically female so it’s not gay
Yes I am aware what I am about to say leads to and no I am not in support of that degeneracy, but men are biologically attracted to very distinct features, it does vary a tad bit from race to race/certain genetic groupings, but for the most part we are attracted to neo natal feminine facial features, a certain hip to, certain vocal frequencies (female voices), that sound pleasant to us, etc. In a nutshell, biologically speaking we are attracted to FEMININITY itself, it is why we are also attracted to feminine drawings, sculptures, etc despite the fact they are not actually real women.

And yes, again I know that some degenerates use this logic to justify liking men who larp as females, most of which lets be honest look and sound like men, so they are completely homosexual and degenerate. I am not advocating for that, I am completely against that degeneracy, and how that community preys upon Incel young boys, BUT we have to be honest with ourselves. If you are attracted to masculinity/non female features, BIOLOGICALLY speaking, that is gay. There are females, who while yes are biologically female, and might even identify as a female, it would be GAY to be attracted to them and sleep with them, as odd as that fucking sounds, because we can measure biologically and objectively what men are inherently attracted to and what females are inherently attracted to.

Last edited:
Do some of you even know what the word incel means? :woke:

Srsly some of you retards are just low tier normies with higher standards than you deserve, you’re coming here and trying to justify rejecting women that actually try to love, have sex, be in a relationship with you. Fuck out of here with your bullshit

I'd take anything at this point tbh, loneliness is worse than death.

Do some of you even know what the word incel means? :woke:

Srsly some of you retards are just low tier normies with higher standards than you deserve, you’re coming here and trying to justify rejecting women that actually try to love, have sex, be in a relationship with you. Fuck out of here with your bullshit
Volcel if you wouldn't have gay sex. Its sex after all

I'd rather be volcel than homo. Ew, masculine traits turn me off big time. My dick wouldn't get hard at all with masculine women and anyone who gets hard off of them and sleep with them should be banned for faggotry.

Volcel, but I wouldnt. But invited this creature just go out for outsidemaxxing. Was ignored
she is an entitled bitch, at least you try bro, juggernaut law tbh.

If she literally looked like a man (even if she was biologically female), I wouldn't, but if she had some masculine characteristics but was still feminine enough to clearly be female at first glance, I would. Like, I wouldn't mind a woman who had bigger wrists than me.

No, ugly females are useless and wouldnt solve any of your problems, they would make your life even worse. Only cucks date them, I'm not as desperate as most people and I still have dignity, I would rather be alone than with an ugly foid