Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious are u volcel if u reject her?

is it volcel if u reject her?

• Total voters
Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
not volcel as in the actual definition but im asking u to what degree it is volcel at least have some standards

that's how women see sub7/sub6 men

Her looksmatch is OverLord on .is

Nigger is able to play a role as landwhale, in the movie finding Nemo:lul: Ms.Whale finna splash in the ocean

Imagine the smell :feelspuke:

She looks physically unfuckable

impossible to fuck without a horse dick

I'm not a zoophile.

No you're not a volcel if you don't want to fuck monkey's.

you’re 2 years away from wizard status wow

You are not a volcel because her pointing a gun at you reasonably makes you feel unsafe.

Fucking her physically would probably also cause problems unless you have a huge dick due to all the fat, but I would have to see her nude to be able to judge that. If fucking is physically extremely difficult or not possible than I would also think it's not volcel.

Her looksmatch got ran over by CJs lowrider

Her looksmatch got killed on february 25th

More SMV than this whole forum

She mogs my looksmatch

I wouldn’t ascend with her if I got the chance, but yes, saying no would make you a volcel (if the opportunity ever comes)

RIP your pelvic bones

not volcel as in the actual definition but im asking u to what degree it is volcel at least have some standards

View attachment 1086015
She probably has shit stuck up her arse, uncleaned rot juice from her pussy, cheese in between her tits and she probably reeks of KFC and is so fat and heavy eddie hall couldn't lift her without a nosebleed

She's pointing at you with a gun so if you say no instead of being volcel you'll be dead