Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is it worth MEWING past PUBERTY? Some example pics

T

TromptZZ

Recruit
★★
I am 23 and have a recessed jaw and chin, hence my whole face is fucked up. Crooked nose and eye area with poor bone support and dark circles. I was mewing and looking at the mirror, and i noticed that when i was mewing(Placing my tongue at the palate, on the roof of my mouth), i got rid of my double chin, and when my face is neutral not mewing, my double chin returns. Plus, i have had poor posture and a bit of a hunchback because of bad habits and projected head.

Should i stick with mewing, even though i won't develop a square jaw or grow bone anymore?

Examples of adults who improved from mewing:

My right side profile and posture is similar to his, on the before and i'm same ethnicity as him too jfl :lul:

These results give me hope. what do you guys think?

Mewing does not work and those fags that claimed it did clearly got surgery.

It's bs. In civilized countries, we use braces

Mewing doesn’t even do anything DURING puberty so obviously no.

Mewing itsjaw surgery you tard

mewing has literally no effect post puberty, or extremely miniscule one in case of a genetically receded jaw DURING puberty, so THE ONLY SOLUTION is double jaw surgery. Braces DO NOT fix genetic defects of the jaw (you require retainer for your entire life, which brings new problems of its own), and IN MOST CASES it causes even bigger defects on top of defects of the bone you already have.

the only thing that helps is double jaw surgery.

mewing has literally no effect post puberty, or extremely miniscule one in case of a genetically receded jaw DURING puberty, so THE ONLY SOLUTION is double jaw surgery. Braces DO NOT fix genetic defects of the jaw (you require retainer for your entire life, which brings new problems of its own), and IN MOST CASES it causes even bigger defects on top of defects of the bone you already have.

the only thing that helps is double jaw surgery.
How much does it cost

Chill bro, but mewing at least will avoid you from getting more recessed over time
Uktra cope + i have perfect jaw from genes

even heared some cases where constant mewing causes people to develope new conditions because they were constantly tensing their muscles even in their sleep.

I need braces, will it fix my shitty bones?
Braces move your teeth and yes, they also change the shape of your mouth and your lower face. So yes, braces are a very good way to improve your face, especially if you have a wrong mewing posture and shit tier teeth. Depending on your countries, it can be free thanks to public innsurance. If you live in a shit hole such as the US, it's over.

Braces cause recession, wtf?
From my understanding, it's common practise for (((orthodontists))) to remove peoples premolars in order to 'fix' malocclusion
what this ends up doing is actually causing the upper jaw to shrink to fill the gap left behind, which causes the face to flatten
Not to mention retainers that prevent your tongue from resting properly on the roof of your mouth, an absolute DEATH sentence for a childs facial development

These are all jaw surgery or implants don't be fooled by that grifter BS

Yeah environmental factors/habits plays a crucial role in how you look.

Yeah sure genetics plays a role, and development during childhood and teenage years plays a very crucial role.

But it's not too late to naturally make changes that will greatly influence your appearance. The way your jaw and the rest of your body looks depends on habits. bad habits will create ugly traits, when you remove bad habits you will see improvement. It's very obvious and easy to understand.

For improving jawline most obvious examples would be to chew food more properly and do mewing.

Also important to improve health and your hormone levels. All you need to do for this is eat carnivore diet and get enough sunlight.

Yeah environmental factors/habits plays a crucial role in how you look.

Yeah sure genetics plays a role, and development during childhood and teenage years plays a very crucial role.

But it's not too late to naturally make changes that will greatly influence your appearance. The way your jaw and the rest of your body looks depends on habits. bad habits will create ugly traits, when you remove bad habits you will see improvement. It's very obvious and easy to understand.

For improving jawline most obvious examples would be to chew food more properly and do mewing.

Also important to improve health and your hormone levels. All you need to do for this is eat carnivore diet and get enough sunlight.
Epigenetics Is cope pal

I am 23 and have a recessed jaw and chin, hence my whole face is fucked up. Crooked nose and eye area with poor bone support and dark circles. I was mewing and looking at the mirror, and i noticed that when i was mewing(Placing my tongue at the palate, on the roof of my mouth), i got rid of my double chin, and when my face is neutral not mewing, my double chin returns. Plus, i have had poor posture and a bit of a hunchback because of bad habits and projected head.

Should i stick with mewing, even though i won't develop a square jaw or grow bone anymore?

Examples of adults who improved from mewing:
View attachment 886536

My right side profile and posture is similar to his, on the before and i'm same ethnicity as him too jfl :lul:
View attachment 886539
View attachment 886544

These results give me hope. what do you guys think?
In the first image there is no improvement just the head lifted more up ,you can clearly see the eye level is more down before , and up in the last
The other 2 pictures are surgery, chin implants. I am sorry but mewing look a bullshit I never seen a real improvement