Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is JBB real?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Zoomer blacks I've encountered don't act like thugs and they're not from the suburbs. A lot of them don't have girlfriends in my school: some of them are now coping with the red pill when I heard a group of them once in the locker room saying wealth matters more than girls while reselling some $80 shoes.:lul:
Even when they do have a GF, it's some short, fat, sheboon, far below their looksmatch.

Last edited:
Lets make this simple, yeah?

1.Be attractive.

2.Done

they on that grind

and no, it really isnt

JBB + Thugmaxx maybe
Or JBB + Locationmaxx

JBB is 100% real in the west

JBB is 100% real in the west
I live in New York, which has a very big black population.
Maybe there are just too many Blacks, Asians, and Hispanics for this to work in my area.

black and tall is real,
but not as real as just be white and tall

I live in New York, which has a very big black population.
Maybe there are just too many Blacks, Asians, and Hispanics for this to work in my area.
i live in a red state in a red area, JBB still works well
coal burners are extremely common here

no, the only real "just be" is just be chad

Black men are barely any more desirable to foids than rice, curry, or sand men, JBB is delusional. White liberal foids view black men as children, or pets, not as actual mates.

Blacks are not exempt from the Blackpill truth. I see ugly, short black men all the time and no amount of positive cultural and media influence is going to make them sexually attractive to women. THe ones that have girlfriends end up with looks match. Black men have lower standards than White and Asian men which is why they have lower inceldom rates in general.

Black men are barely any more desirable to foids than rice, curry, or sand men, JBB is delusional. White liberal foids view black men as children, or pets, not as actual mates.
Black men only do slightly better than Asian men. And thats with the media and culture fully behind them. And even after the fact that they have height and muscularity on us Asian men by a lot.

But their faces are hideous (big huge lips, prognathism, wide noses, wide flaring nostrils, black skin, nappy head, bald, small head, lanky, skinny legs, smelly, low average IQ, violent, lazy, impulsive, emotional).

There are whitecels here who like to cope and say things like JBB (that might be the case in poor rural areas in the midwest or southern states where po white trash females go after black dudes). But here in CA, even po white trash feminist foids avoid black dudes. And these are feminist SJW BLM foids were talking. Middle or upper class white female going after black dudes? Forget about it. Unless that black dude is the literal exception being tall, good looking, non ghetto articulate, masters degree, with a career. And even then an average white bum does better than that exceptional black dude. The only "just be" that is very real and true is JBW. Even old ugly autistic white men can land noodlewhores or black foids.

Also Black dudes themselves espouse JBB endlessly. Their egos are extremely fragile just like Indian men's egos. The extreme amount of denialism cope you see on forums and video comment sections from these two groups is very extreme. Its not by accident that I see them cope with denial like insane all the time (outside of these incel/blackpill forums). I think most Asian dudes realize that its over, that is why Asian dudes don't even bother and some foids themselves remark the fact that they have never been hit on by Asian dudes. Because Asian dudes get turned down so much, sometimes in a very hostile and aggressive manner by foids, and we get used to seeing so many of our females dating white males from an early age.

Last edited:
in America and Europe Tyrones outslay Chads easily, anyone who claims otherwise is a NEET who doesn't go outside and observe reality

yes

black guys get a huge halo effect from media.

look at all those foids supporting BLM and kneeling for black men.

are foids kneeling for whites being killed in africa, no they don't give a fuck about white people being opressed

yes just be beiber is real. justin beiber has lots of prime jb lusting for him.

An ugly/non NT/non thugmaxxed black male will do as bad as you.

Zoomer blacks I've encountered don't act like thugs and they're not from the suburbs. A lot of them don't have girlfriends in my school: some of them are now coping with the red pill when I heard a group of them once in the locker room saying wealth matters more than girls while reselling some $80 shoes.:lul:
Even when they do have a GF, it's some short, fat, sheboon, far below their looksmatch.
it seems like a bit of a niche tbh. You will get some foids who get niggers exclusively, and others who never do with not that much between

No, its not real.

Guys look at the data. Black men don't do much better, if at all than other ethnics. It was never a thing, simply a myth propped up by media. This is why so many black normies are motivated to argue about it online. If they were actually slaying, why would they be on incel forums and random blackpill videos?

When you see a black guy with a foid, almost any foid, what's her appearance likely to be? Morbidly obese, old, shockingly unattractive or all three. This sums up black men's SMV in a nutshell.

I rest my case.

Not but Just Be Chad is.

Yes, JBB and JBW are legit. Both black men and white men have a high SMV, and it's increasing worldwide.

No, of course not.

in America and Europe Tyrones outslay Chads easily, anyone who claims otherwise is a NEET who doesn't go outside and observe reality
t. neet who doesn't go outside

JBB is just a cuckold fetish