Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is joining the military a cope?

DismalWrangler

DismalWrangler

Greycel
I'm 26 years old NEET, living with parents I saw that joining the military would give me free college and I can travel the world and meet non-american foids. I have no purpose in life right now and I feel like it would give me a purpose. What do you guys think

yes goy, join the (((military))) and fight for “your” country

Just compensate for your shitty genetic quality by being Uncle Sam's bitch bro!

go military theory

I think if you LDAR it would have more impact than someone going to war. You dont even fight for your country tbhtbh

the army, like every organization, has a hierarchy
Chads rule at the top and incels are below
look at Leonard "Gomer Pyle" Lawrence in Full Metal Jacket

I think if you LDAR it would have more impact than someone going to war. You dont even fight for your country tbhtbh
what if i did a non combat job that dealt with computers then i get all benefits without fighting

Haha classic. One of the funniest movies ever made imo

Anything you do in your 8-/10 life is a cope, it's simple. Life is worthless and you afraid of death (like everyone) and trying to find some good cope.

Also this.

one can go er easier i guess

You're going to hate your life for sure, but it really depends on what you want to do in the military

i slightly thought about military and decided that it was a bad idea
Because:
-serving jews
-serving country that doesn't care about me
-i hate the government
-military life sounds awful to me, worse than being wagie
-cant really drugcel (could still drink but i hate alcohol)
-sounds like something that would make me want to shoot myself

The military will be fantastic for you. Tons of benefits and everyone loves and respect veterans. Just try to get into the navy or air force they go to all the fun places avoid the marines unless you want to end up in a shit hole like Iraq.

An incel in uniform is still an incel

Though if you're white and get stationed in Korea or Japan, you can run JBW game

Yes, indeed it is.

Tons of benefits and everyone loves and respect veterans
this tbh, US has a huge military fetish. get a desk job and if civilians ask you just lie and say you were on the front lines

Go for it. Make sure you get stationed in some third world shithole or asia and use the JBW theory.

You get fit, learn discipline and earn money. It's good if you want and can handle it.

I mean at least you get to kill people legally, though you probably shouldn't mention that as one of your reasons for serving.