Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Is Katt Williams blackpilled?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Lol isn't this the guy that A Pimp Named Slickback from Boondocks was based on

I don't like boondocks. it's a show written by a white liberal with a bunch of actual uncle toms as the "cowriters" and a white female voicing the lead. A show written by actual blacks would be way more interesting because it would just be a bunch of niggers pimping out and beating up whores but their white masters would never allow a show that based to air.

I don't like boondocks. it's a show written by a white liberal with a bunch of actual uncle toms as the "cowriters" and a white female voicing the lead. A show written by actual blacks would be way more interesting because it would just be a bunch of niggers pimping out and beating up whores but their white masters would never allow a show that based to air.

Is this some kind of joke I'm not getting? Aaron McGruder wrote the show and the original newspaper comic. Huey and Riley are both voiced by Regina King.

Is this some kind of joke I'm not getting? Aaron McGruder wrote the show and the original newspaper comic. Huey and Riley are both voiced by Regina King.
zamn I was off. nvm. but thats the whitest black guy I've ever seen.

:lul: This is exactly what I thought when I heard him say this, it's all propaganda. Williams spits facts, but is cognizant enough to avoid getting banished like Ye. Funny af interview in total