Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is musicceldom a thing

Musicceldom a thing

• No and go back to ur hole spergcell

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Yes and fuck the poppill

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Furarri

Furarri

Forever greyspergcel
-
I don't know about you guys, but I couldn't be arsed with mainstream music, it's all the same, "I love you"/"Let's have sex"/"I'm done with you" tropes repeated again and again ad nauseum

I can't stand this commercial soulless crap and I obviously listen to less superficial tunes. But that got me thinking, do we need to dumb ourselves down and take the poppill just to stoop down to meatbag levels of mediocrity?

Idgaf I'm never giving up Khanate over Taylor Bitch

lol what a low IQ retard

lyrics are just company for the muzic imo. Theze mainstream muzic is repetitive and copied bc thoze formulaz have proven to be effective when it comez to that kind of muzic

there iz however some good mainstream muzic. Some are talented at doing what they do like bruno marz, ariana grande, taylor swift. Theyre great at what they do, song writing, singing, songwriting

Mainstteam muzic does not mean something iz necesarilly bad. It juzt happenz that a lot of mainztream muzic iz bad. Stop being a low IQ tard

lol what a low IQ retard

lyrics are just company for the muzic imo. Theze mainstream muzic is repetitive and copied bc thoze formulaz have proven to be effective when it comez to that kind of muzic

there iz however some good mainstream muzic. Some are talented at doing what they do like bruno marz, ariana grande, taylor swift. Theyre great at what they do, song writing, singing, songwriting

Mainstteam muzic does not mean something iz necesarilly bad. It juzt happenz that a lot of mainztream muzic iz bad. Stop being a low IQ tard
10/10 love ur irony

Imagine defending a foid who needs 1001 men to actually make the same repeated garbo

New level of cuckmaxxing lmaaaaao

Tracey Ullman, Avril Lavigne, Enya, Evanescence.
To write off all female artists because IRL foids don't give you coochie is beyond retarded.

Tracey Ullman, Avril Lavigne, Enya, Evanescence.
To write off all female artists because IRL foids don't give you coochie is beyond retarded.

Yeah but not Taylor, Rihanna or whoever is the newfangled popstar these days. Enya is a fucking hermit, Taylor is a fucking hole

Anyone wanna start a incel band called the insellz

Hipstermaxxing :feelsokman:

Hipstermaxxing :feelsokman:
Even hipsters its the same thing, indie rock is just more lovesongs but they wrote it drinking coffee at starbucks

mayb I need to starbuckmaxx :feelshehe: :bigbrain: