Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is my gif avi working for you guys?

St.Tropez

St.Tropez

Banned
-
Just got told by a user here that it doesn't work.

Edit: for guys asking how I got banned again it was due to female worship because I wrote in @saddness thread about kissing how much I want it..anyways will be taking a break from the site as well for some time. It seems I always somehow end up in trouble even when I am being a well behaved. Although admittedly I did write too much detail there so the warning was justified.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2018 03 11 at 15159 PM

Works for me

(I am using the incognito theme)

Lol how did you manage to get banned again
8D6985E0 5897 44A8 A689 B2A23F7ED89C

I can see it on mobile but not on my computer, and it's the other way around for @VLÖ 's avatar.

Phone companies are trying to censor our lord and saint now.

@SergeantIncel, do you have any idea what the issue could be?

Having a pheemail avatar=you're a real life girl.

No its not for some reason.

721.gif

chad worship is worse. the chad in your avi is ER fuel he looks like a douchebag
I wouldn't say its worse, but I'll agree its just as bad, at least with chad worship I'm not aroused and depressed. These avatars also need to be done away with.

I wouldn't say its worse, but I'll agree its just as bad, at least with chad worship I'm not aroused and depressed. These avatars also need to be done away with.
That is just your personally other may get triggered over bully chad or whatever.

And not everything nerds to be banned and moderated ffs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back