Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is omegle a simp trap?

Is omegle a simp trap?

• Yes

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
A few years ago, my sister sent me a message and asked if I wanted to go on omegle with her (both of us in front of my webcam). It would be fun, she said.

But I got suspicious. I smelled a simp trap. This is how I thought it would go: a bunch of retards screaming at us and a bunch of dumbass simps hitting on my sister. Me turning invisible while she is around, just like in real life.

I can’t deal with that. This is always so embarrassing. I just told her I was too old and boring for omegle. She was mad at me, but I hate simp traps.

I also end up hating myself whenever I fall for simp traps. I would think, how could I be so stupid and have such low self-respect to fall for this trap? I hate that feeling.

Simp traps make me feel violated in a sense, because they are zero sum games, I lose dignity while some femoid gains an ego-boost. Simphood makes me feel robbed as if a nigga stole muh bike.

1000% it is, even if you are a normie getting pussy through omegle is highly unlikely

1670.jpg
Skibidi toilet skibidi   Kopie

A few years ago, my sister sent me a message and asked if I wanted to go on omegle with her (both of us in front of my webcam). It would be fun, she said.

But I got suspicious. I smelled a simp trap. This is how I thought it would go: a bunch of retards screaming at us and a bunch of dumbass simps hitting on my sister. Me turning invisible while she is around, just like in real life.

I can’t deal with that. This is always so embarrassing. I just told her I was too old and boring for omegle. She was mad at me, but I hate simp traps.

I also end up hating myself whenever I fall for simp traps. I would think, how could I be so stupid and have such low self-respect to fall for this trap? I hate that feeling.

Simp traps make me feel violated in a sense, because they are zero sum games, I lose dignity while some femoid gains an ego-boost. Simphood makes me feel robbed as if a nigga stole muh bike.
It's a very masochistic thing to do, knowing that you're ugly and unable to relate to the zoomers on there. Assuming they even have a conversation and don't instantly make fun of you.

It's a very masochistic thing to do, knowing that you're ugly and unable to relate to the zoomers on there. Assuming they even have a conversation and don't instantly make fun of you.
Going clubbing and barhopping with my sister is even worse and I agreed to do it until I got fed up with it. It’s a very brutal blackpill to go out with a femoid. Other femoids wanted to befriend her, guys were staring, guys were making moves, guys refused to go away when I sent them away. Almost got into brawls.

Sometimes there are low inhib curries showing their dick

Yeah its just a bunch of dudes either trying to jerk off to chicks or talk to them and the site is all dudes

Yeah its just a bunch of dudes either trying to jerk off to chicks or talk to them and the site is all dudes
Didn’t expect that, thought omegle was girl stuff. Sometimes I forget how low modern men have stooped.

Didn’t expect that, thought omegle was girl stuff. Sometimes I forget how low modern men have stooped.
nah if u go on it right now and just spam skip everyone it will legit take you like 5 maybe even 10 minutes if you are unlucky to just find 1 girl and they will probably insta skip you, some people try certain tags and stuff but really its just a bunch of dudes.
This makes me think though, I am not aware of any female dominated places you can be in as a man

Pro tip: don’t go over there if you’re ugly.

I talked to a few girls there but it takes days to find them and all the hot ones just skipped me. Last i went I got called old and my hairline made fun of so i havent been there since.

The trick as an incel is to be rude to women... we are so aNT we cannot trick women but acting nice. I saw a girl who made a bf thru there and I met him separately as well and he was basically ugly but very NT. But it never worked for me cus Im aNT. However i started calling women whores and bitches and acting angry and unhinged and actually was able to keep girls on for awhile. Nothing ever came of it though. They refused to be my bf. Probably just recorded me and showed their friends later

Omegle is similar to real life . Everyone avoids you and wants only to be near hot women.