Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is racism good for incels?

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
WARNING: I'M NOT SURE YET, IT'S JUST A THOUGHT

Without racism, ethnic and black women will always prefer white men and they (white men) will have nothing stopping them from dating these demographics, this greatly increases the incidence of incelism in these communities.

With racism, white men will be afraid to date other ethnicities, leaving women with no choice but to give those of their own race a chance.

What do you think? That makes sense?

FUCKING if I had one wish it would not be for pussy it would be to annihilate all non whites in this shit hole planet I want reduce the population to 1 billion whites only

The problem is not racism or lack of
The problem is civilization and technology
Civilization is shit. Ppl should live in tribes of their own ethnicity, in nature

FUCKING if I had one wish it would not be for pussy it would be to annihilate all non whites in this shit hole planet I want reduce the population to 1 billion whites only
Whites also hate you, man. You are incel, they would murder you right after they finished off the blacks.

Racism is part of lookism.

Face matters. Height matters. Skin matters.

Probably.

1000Genomes_30x Global Study-wide6404G=0.7876A=0.2124
1000Genomes_30x African Sub1786G=0.6926A=0.3074
1000Genomes_30x Europe Sub1266G=0.7385A=0.2615
1000Genomes_30x South Asian Sub1202G=0.7438A=0.2562
1000Genomes_30x East Asian Sub1170G=0.9974A=0.0026
1000Genomes_30x American Sub980G=0.828A=0.172

View: https://youtu.be/I6EOUaWscrE?list=PLX9GBN487VYTA9T8oMTwyoHNiRWDiIc2F&t=24

Without racism, ethnic and black women will always prefer white men and they (white men) will have nothing stopping them from dating these demographics, this greatly increases the incidence of incelism in these communities.

With racism, white men will be afraid to date other ethnicities, leaving women with no choice but to give those of their own race a chance.

who gives a singular fuck if a incel is racist or not.

Racism is part of lookism.

Face matters. Height matters. Skin matters.
But lookism doesn't affect women as much as it does men. Neither does racism, but it is, ironically, more egalitarian.

Whites also hate you, man. You are incel, they would murder you right after they finished off the blacks.
Jews rule over white you fucking retard
They are unable to kill their own (((masters)))

Jews rule over white you fucking retard
They are unable to kill their own (((masters)))
You're an incel, man. Stop the power trip, it's over for you no matter what. We are no different.

You're an incel, man. Stop the power trip, it's over for you no matter what. We are no different.
Shut the fuck up you faggot kys I have more money than you fucking will ever make in your miserable life I can still whore max as much as I want with whatever cunt I want to buy and I don’t have to work !

Last edited:
Shut the fuck up you faggot kys I have more money than you fucking will ever make in your miserable life I can still whore max as much as I want with whatever cunt I want to buy and I don’t have to work !
You're 13 years old, man. Chill.

The problem isn't racism, the problem is other races exist

I dunno, I can't speak for the many other DEATHnics that frequent this site

Im not racist i just like saying slurs because soys getmad

Character Break

Stay away from me.

Hmm
Nah it’s the other way around, racist chink women don’t want to date men of their own race anyways and sometimes nigger women
More women for us whitecels

its good for incels when it devalues non-white women and gives them no rights. Apartheid was actually good for incels

What a fucking kike reply. Don't worry hamas is coming for you shekelstein

What a fucking kike reply. Don't worry hamas is coming for you shekelstein
Oh yeah hamas fucking goat fuckers and suicide bombers dumb Arabs are coming to my luxury building with insane rent in Jew York to kill some random kike they don’t even know exists
Antisemites are retarded

Yes.

The left is anti racism (except when it's white people and men).

So a racist society means the left doesn't have power. Which in turn means the society is not feminist either. No LGBT stuff either.

It's a good sign if a society is racist. It means the left doesn't have a hold on it. So it's good for incel.

Its make us look more rude than we r

It's not so much. White men are afraid even though there is an element of fear. Because blacks and minorities are more violent or at least they are different from us in the way they handle life. But it's more so that we have a general disgusted with their behavior which doesn't follow our value system. I'm white but I also hate rednecks. Because their behavior is violent and disgusting so it's not just a race thing. I find some black women attractive, but they are stupid and violent and rude and therefore become a huge turn off for me.

Kek white men will already do one night stands and even date non white women but wont commit to marriage because of racism/making family happy.

Every race is racist and prefers their own group. White people are just the only ones not allowed to do that.

yes

Every race is racist and prefers their own group. White people are just the only ones not allowed to do that.
Every single women group want white men

Racism is good for groups where the women mog the men. For whites it's indifferent because both white men and white women are moggers. For black men racism is bad cause black men mog black women. For rices racism is good cause rice women mog rice men.