Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is she still the same sweet lil thing?

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
She’s 8 years younger than me and is now height mogs me by 7 inches, but still has the same angelic look in the face as I last recalled in the early 2010s, mang :fuk:

I spent my morning looking at her pics, especially the athletic stuff, if you know what I mean, mang:owo:

I cope and pray that she still possesses the same unadulterated mind that seemed so very fond of me back in the day, despite me being a rice chico.

I wanna reach out so fuckin god damn bad, but im afraid of getting an unpleasant surprise that she aint the same loving lil whitoid anymore, mang:feels:

Last edited:
A simple exchange.

You must cure your ONEitis, seriously.

You must cure your ONEitis, seriously.

White

same, my oneitis was even the same race but she has more value now.

She’s 8 years younger than me and is now height mogs me by 7 inches, but still has the same angelic look in the face as I last recalled in the early 2010s, mang :fuk:

I spent my morning looking at her pics, especially the athletic stuff, if you know what I mean, mang:owo:

I cope and pray that she still possesses the same unadulterated mind that seemed so very fond of me back in the day, despite me being a rice chico.

I wanna reach out so fuckin god damn bad, but im afraid of getting an unpleasant surprise that she aint the same loving lil whitoid anymore, mang:feels:
Ok purplecel

She's been defiled by chad, Brad, Tyrone, chadpreets, changs, Mario's dick

Are you talking about your little sister or your crush or both? :feelswhat::feelssus:

She got - or is in the process of getting - fat. They all do, except Stacies for the most part.

She got - or is in the process of getting - fat. They all do, except Stacies for the most part.
She is a stacy, Chico, and shes an athletic whitoid on a collegiate team, mang. I know for a fact that she’s not anywhere near fat, mang

She is a stacy, Chico, and shes an athletic whitoid on a collegiate team, mang. I know for a fact that she’s not anywhere near fat, mang
I see. I guess I thought most oneitises were Beckies. Either way, get the fuck over her already.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back