Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Idk if this was the same girl but

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-

I sat in the same place as last time and there was a girl there in the same place that girl sat in from the previous thread

I noticed that she looked at me like all class long and would slightly face towards me while on her phone.

All of these girls in college look the same lol so I can’t tell. Anyway I saw that she has a dark pink backpack and a clear water bottle, I’ll try to sit there again next time I’m in the class.

If I see the same backpack and water bottle and she’s blonde maybe I’ll try to talk to her and bring up something related to the class idk.

I’m not really nervous when talking to people but sometimes i do get spergy. Anyway if the same thing happens and she’s there and I notice her staring again, I’ll try to not be a pussy and say something.

What do you look like? Im curious..... Height? be happy.
Maybe ur not bad looking but Mentally retarded

Gigachads.is
I see more and more of these kinda threads.... Maybe most .is users are just mentally ill imbecils who rather LDAR in their mum´s basement, instead of putting in effort to ascend and approach a girl. shit makes me angry..... these guys are probably kinda attractive and have Norm-tier looks, but throw their life away on this autistic retarded sewer forum.

I really want to stop being incel

College is the last stage to ascend.

I see more and more of these kinda threads.... Maybe most .is users are just mentally ill imbecils who rather LDAR in their mum´s basement, instead of putting in effort to ascend and approach a girl. shit makes me angry..... these guys are probably kinda attractive and have Norm-tier looks, but throw their life away on this autistic retarded sewer forum.
Approaching is harder than calculus

No approaching for your autism
One day I was approaching this girl , I couldn't even talk properly. She gave me her number by pity . And never answer my messages. I was a freshman in college.

One day I was approaching this girl , I couldn't even talk properly. She gave me her number by pity . And never answer my messages. I was a freshman in college.
ovER

any updates ?