Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Is that really so terrible in Cambodia?! (SEAmaxx imposible?)

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
So, many guys are having pretty good lives in SEA (South East Asia) and there is even a term SEAmaxx, you know. So, because recently in China the life of the foreigners is getting harder (you can't find a legal job at all in most of the cases!), I decided to go to Cambodia soon. But in one of their forums (expats') aready 3 times the people are telling me NOT TO go to Cambodia.

I even asked them this: "

I think I am starting to get it: if I'd like to work a normal job (a teacher or even an ordinary servant) there, you guys are thinking it's a bad choice. If I want to develop my own business (like a restaurant that is possible even for people without any education; the world is full of restaurant owners who even didn't graduated in their high school and if you compare their economics with my economics knowledge their is close to zero), then again it's not a good idea.

May I ask you: if Cambodia is such a terrible place to make business and/or even to work as an ordinary worker, how and why are you people still there?!

a) You're stucked there and can't leave it and to find your better place?

b) You're discouraging every expat who is coming there because you're afraid of some more competirion?

c) You're local xenophobic people who strongly believe that Khmers can go everywhere, but the foreigners have to stay away from Cambodia?

d) You're just having fun discouraging people like me, who're trying to find a better life in there?

"

Tl;dr? Is that true that it's difficult for a European educated person with a few different degrees and several foreign languages and long working experience in China, like me, to find a normal life in Cambodia? Or they just want to block me and to keep me away?

Limerencel made a vlog on why it was a shithole and got banned from the country

Try vietnam

I've heard Malaysia is better if you're trying to actually live in SEA. My plan is save up money and move to bali however.

Thanks for the replies! I started a new thread about which SEA country is the best. I hope some ppl with experience will give us some valuable info.

I always thought Cambodia was sketchy. I'd try Vietnam or Philippines first.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back