Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is the earth flat or spherical?

Is the Earth Flat or not?

• EARTH is flat

Votes: 31 41.9%
  • EARTH is spherical

Votes: 43 58.1%

• Total voters
Jokes aside, the earth is not actually an sphere, but rather an "irregular elipsoid", being "flatter" at the poles. All of this because of its rotation, and to a smaller degree, the moon.

Are there actually any genuine flat earthers? I was always sure it was a joke but some people seem really serious about it.

One earth model is a lot more blackpilled than the other...

Are there actually any genuine flat earthers? I was always sure it was a joke but some people seem really serious about it.
It's hard to tell. I remember when the meme started taking off on /pol/ and conspiracy boards. Obviously some were joking but others bit hard

Anyone who unironically believes that the earth is flat is bluepilled. Rejecting science is bluepilled behavior. Ya hate to see it happen.

also :
A8263CC0 3651 4E7A B522 E8610C443C1D

a sphere is the most energetically favorable state for an object that has the mass of a planet jfl. So flat earthers are just straight up ignorant about physics

Last edited:
Anyone who unironically believes the earth is flat is bluepilled. Rejecting science is equivalent to rejecting the blackpill. Ya hate to see it happen.
That is too broad for me to get behind, as science is incomplete and part erroneous. Einstein, Newton, Galileo, etc. rejected "science" of their day

The earth is only a grain of sand

That is too broad for me to get behind, as science is incomplete and part erroneous. Einstein, Newton, Galileo, etc. rejected "science" of their day
You’re not wrong but do you mind providing specific examples? I know Galileo rejected a geocentric model of the universe but not much about the other guys

Flat Earthers need to make their own high powered model rockets that go up so high you can see the curvature of the Earth. Then they will finally see with their own eyes.

Probably the shape of Israel I say

Earth is a polygonal representation of a Velociraptor from Jurassic Park

It's a sphere

WHO gives a flying fuck about the earths shape??!?! WE NEED PUSSY.

So much cope in theses comments. The earth is concave.

NEITHER

We're living in a computer simulation
High IQ

If we are in a simulation it follows that our potential is hardcoded and limited. So if you were coded to be a filthy inkwell there is no amount of maxxxing that can change it:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Anyone who unironically believes that the earth is flat is bluepilled. Rejecting science is bluepilled behavior. Ya hate to see it happen.

also :View attachment 195891
a sphere is the most energetically favorable state for an object that has the mass of a planet jfl. So flat earthers are just straight up ignorant about physics
Newtonian IQ
Its been documented since 5th century that earth is round. Also a based ancient greek guy called Eratosthenes used observable sunlight to calculate the CIRCUMFERENCE of the earth jfl
WHO gives a flying fuck about the earths shape??!?! WE NEED PUSSY.
Based Based and Ultra giga BASED
So much cope in theses comments. The earth is concave.
Cope. Earth is convex

Last edited:

also :View attachment 195891

you can't be serious with that picture right?

JFL at flat Earth believers, science for hundreds of years has been supporting the spherical Earth. You guys sound like IncelTears telling us that "All studies proving the Blackpill are wrong, personality is what matters! :soy: :bluepill: ".

JFL at flat Earth believers, science for hundreds of years has been supporting the spherical Earth. You guys sound like IncelTears telling us that "All studies proving the Blackpill are wrong, personality is what matters! :soy: :bluepill: ".
If we were to do some research we would find that there is a direct correlation between being a cuck and being a flat earther tbh ngl

Idk but flat Earth rap is my favorite rap subgenre.

People are retarded

The Earth doesn't exist, we live in a simulation.

Curve ball: it could be hollow

Last edited:
Curve ball: it could be hollow

Brutal Blackpilled curve ball :

In all versions of earth(sphere, flat or hollow) all foids are HYPERGAMOUS and want chad only

Giga Cope
If this were indeed a simulation we could have hacked the source code and deleted "Inceldom.exe" long ago tbh
We can’t hack the system, it’s too powerful.

We can’t hack the system, it’s too powerful.
But theoretically a based scientistcel could clone the simulation run a parallel simulation where everyone is a chad and gets 5 10/10 gigaStacies

EARTH is spherical ngl

Not israeliPilled, Jesus christ is our lord and savior. However, the earth was originally flat but (((they))) used massive lasers to carve the earth into its current shape.
Jfl at worshiping jesus, la illaha illala