Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Do they lie about the true shape of earth?

Do they lie about the true shape of earth?

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
I'm not saying earth is flat (although I can't rule this out), just that whatever form earth truly has, it's not what they claim.
A few suggestions here, not necessarily mutually compatible:

65f5fa1c4d182850bc83947e12006f96d646fd56859315dc1d3b8bdda5519b49 1

7bddf9f2fab26abbecc6923b04e310dd4f651898f3ad4f59a66c79003f61584d

Screen Shot 2016 11 10 at 112808 AM

D8 SUFQXYAETfsw

ZRc1p42

Galaxies are flat disks so why shouldn't earth be?

earth is a perfect sphere since gravity forces it to be. You have to be a retardcel if you believe in gravity and a non sphere earth at the same time.

Bold of you to assume that was actually taken place in a real space station
you can grab a telescope on a clear dark sky and see the international space station, i've seen it a few times, not to mention the star link satellites. if we can put satellites in space, why cant we do it with humans? here is a picture someone took from the ground with telescope and camera

you can grab a telescope on a clear dark sky and see the international space station, i've seen it a few times, not to mention the star link satellites. if we can put satellites in space, why cant we do it with humans? here is a picture someone took from the ground with telescope and camera
View attachment 1053386
Cope it's a project blue beam hologram

Cope it's a project blue beam hologram
you believe what you want, its all just christian bs. you guys reject the reality of the world so you dont think about how flawed your creation myth is

earth is a perfect sphere since gravity forces it to be. You have to be a retardcel if you believe in gravity and a non sphere earth at the same time.
Why doesn't gravity force galaxies in a spherical form, then?
Well yeah you can always use formulas with different escape velocities, but where's the proof these measured values are even correct?
It all boils down to whom you believe more.

average retard christcuck

Flat earthers like me are spread across the globe.

I've researched this topic a lot in the last few years and have always kept an open mind. I do believe it's a sphere, however it may be hollow and there is a ton we (the general public) don't know about the depths of the earth, the oceans and space.

The 2024 GrAYcel psyop is starting off strong.

Earth is a disc with a dome. All space photos and videos from NASA Jews are fake.